[A14] [MODLIST] Marvin's Misc Small Mods - More Planning (22/08/2016)

Started by RemingtonRyder, March 06, 2015, 02:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RemingtonRyder

Hot and Cold Biomes is already in testing for A11. More Planning, Modded Charge Lance and Quieter Weather need minor updates. Shouldn't take too long.

As for the A9 stuff, it really depends whether there's a demand for Clara Citybuilder, More Raids, or Bloodstain Deterioration, the other two having been already updated to A10 just with different names.

InfiniteRemnant

Bloodstain deterioration saved me a lot of needless work cleaning up after battles, so i for would love seeing it back.

I haven't played A11 yet, still waiting on a few mods.

RemingtonRyder

Quote from: InfiniteRemnant on June 28, 2015, 12:54:36 PM
Bloodstain deterioration saved me a lot of needless work cleaning up after battles, so i for would love seeing it back.

Well I tried, but deterioration only seems to apply to items now, not blood. :/

kaptain_kavern

RemingtonRyder

RemingtonRyder

Added Death Furnace today. See the top post for details, or download and view the description. :)

RemingtonRyder

Added SOARHP today (Slower onset of age-related health problems). Inspired by this post, by b0rsuk. :)

RemingtonRyder

Added Manti. This small mod allows you to build a tiny 1x1 anti-matter reactor after researching the ship anti-matter reactor. It constantly generates 350W.

Doesn't sound like a lot, but if you were to put them down in a 6x6 grid (same size as the Geothermal generator) your power output would be 12600W. Of course, the plasteel needed for such a setup is ridiculous, but that's your problem, not mine. ;)

Loki88

More planning doesn't get along with vein miner. Only one of them will work at a time :(

RemingtonRyder

Okay! I'll see what I can do about that! :)

Edit: Compatibility patch. See top post for details.

Loki88

RemingtonRyder

Added HLCAH today. It results in fewer age-related health problems for humans as they age. They will probably not evade all of the possible health problems in their advanced years, but there will be a reduced chance to have a colonist with multiple health problems.

RemingtonRyder

Added a compatibility patch to use HLCAH with Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering. As always, make sure the compatibility patch loads after both of these mods.

jerome736

Marvin could you update the original post to indicate the loading order and the need for both the original HLCAH + the compatibility if you need the EPOE patch?

Okay done. -MK

RemingtonRyder

Added a new mod today: Metal 'Burns' Slower. Metal structures such as doors or walls will lose structural integrity at a slower rate. in real life, this would be a loss of integrity due to expansion warping, for example.

This is naturally, not compatible with any mods which change these base resources: steel, gold, silver, plasteel.

It isn't the most elegant solution I could come up with, but it will work for now until someone can mod something better. :)