[A11] Electric Smelter Limit (obsolete!)

Started by RickyMartini, May 01, 2015, 12:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickyMartini

Electric Smelter Limit

This mod adds the ability to set an upper limit for slag smelting on the Electric Smelter. At the moment, it's not possible to select "Do until you have X" for the bill "Smelt metal from slag" by game design.
This simple mod eliminates this problem, and now you can select exactly at which limit the bill is activated.

About the mod:

It's a simple mod I initially did for myself because I missed this feature which was changed after Alpha 9 but is probably going to finds it's way back into the core game soon enough. Good news for anyone who can't wait and wants to use this mod:

• activating this mod does not break any existing savegames (tested)
  • activating this mod does not break any existing bills (tested)
Which means you can safely activate this mod and continue playing with existing colonies. Have fun!

To install:

DOWNLOAD Version 1.1 [Alpha 11]
DOWNLOAD Version 1.0 [Alpha 10]

- Simply extract the contents of the zip file into the RimWorld mods directory.

Additional info:

Please help me find any problem associated with this mod or any incompatibility with another mod.

Changelog

Version 1.1 (2015-06-15)

- Updated to Alpha 11
- fixed some typos and shortened some code

Version 1.0 (2015-05-01)

- Support for Alpha 10
- enabled "Do until you have X" on Electric smelter for "Smelt metal from slag" bill

Mechanoid Hivemind

Awesome going in my modpack...OH btw thanks for puush no offence but i thought it was a scam but it worked that screen shot of the bug is up on my post!  :D
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

RickyMartini

Quote from: Zerg HiveMind on May 01, 2015, 02:04:59 AM
Awesome going in my modpack...OH btw thanks for puush no offence but i thought it was a scam but it worked that screen shot of the bug is up on my post!  :D

Thanks!  :D
Glad I could help you!

RickyMartini

Updated this one for Alpha 11.
Only had to correct some typos and shorten some things.
Download it and have fun setting an upper limit to steel production for your colony again!!

Remember:

It is save game compatible and doesn't break existing bills on the Electric Smelter. If you still find any issues please tell me.

Adamiks

Nice work!

I know that this mod will not work well with Superior Crafting, because in SC you have steel bars for shells in this mod there is steel for shells (i really don't know why you have recipes like this in this mod).

Tynan

I've fixed the issue for the next hotfix.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

RickyMartini

Quote from: Tynan on June 15, 2015, 12:59:42 PM
I've fixed the issue for the next hotfix.

Nice! Woohoo my mod got implemented into the core game.  8)