[A9] [MODLIST] UMK's Hardcoded stuff, FixScar(2.3.2) - Bionic-Frigging-Torso

Started by UMK, March 07, 2015, 05:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Sokar408

I have been playing with the FixScar mod, and for some reason, even though I can get to operate, the scars remain afterwards. Please help

EDIT: Actually its "Old Gun Shot" that allows me to operate, but stays afterwards. Scars does indeed disappear

UMK

Quote from: Sokar408 on March 13, 2015, 02:48:16 PM
I have been playing with the FixScar mod, and for some reason, even though I can get to operate, the scars remain afterwards. Please help

EDIT: Actually its "Old Gun Shot" that allows me to operate, but stays afterwards. Scars does indeed disappear
Didn't get it. Screenshot or save file could help. If there are multiple scars on body part only one will be removed.

UMK

Fixed bug which caused rejuvenated pawns go into pain crit after mosquito bite.

Just a point of interest. Have anybody tried Rhino and CASIE?

UMK

'Never Stop Looking' got new
Update 0.3.0: Added Glass Shield cloaking system. It is less impressive than it could be. All it does is just reducing chance to be shot by 50%. I'm working on effects, if you have any idea how to apply alpha channel to pawn tell me, please.

dareddevil7

Quote from: UMK on March 16, 2015, 01:35:42 PM
Update 0.3.0: Added Glass Shield cloaking system. It is less impressive than it could be. All it does is just reducing chance to be shot by 50%. I'm working on effects, if you have any idea how to apply alpha channel to pawn tell me, please.
did you steal my Adam Jensen idea from the expanded prosthetics and organ engineering?

UMK

Quote from: dareddevil7 on March 25, 2015, 04:34:53 PM
did you steal my Adam Jensen idea from the expanded prosthetics and organ engineering?
I prefer term 'implemented'

dareddevil7

Quote from: UMK on March 25, 2015, 09:55:09 PM
Quote from: dareddevil7 on March 25, 2015, 04:34:53 PM
I prefer term 'implemented'
How To Make Your Own Adam Jensen "Remastered" XD

Hey UMK, just wanted to say thanks for Not Only Beer.  I downloaded it several days ago but only just now got around to adding into my mod list.  It definitely makes adding mods to add more drugs worth the extra load on my game.  Having to manually tell pawns to consume mod added items seriously lessens the impact of those mods.  Thanks for solving this small grey issue for us, my pawns can get drunk as they see fit on the booze of their choice!

Is it possible to extend this to the food consumption too or is that handled already?  (I haven't actually checked.)
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.