Scrollbar for the Weapon Table

Started by Boboid, March 08, 2015, 06:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boboid

Might seem a bizarre request but a scrollbar for the dev-mode ranged weapon table would be really helpful.

Currently the table is large enough to display all the vanilla weapons but once you add in a handful of modded weapons they fall off the end of the list.
Hardly a priority but it'd be useful for balance testing weapon mods.
And a bit of future-proofing should you ever add more vanilla weaponry.
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

Shinzy

If you use the generate colony command it should plop piece of every single item in the game in a pile there, including modded items! and your weapons
(or should anyway)

That's the easiest way to find/test them
and then you can easily clear the rest of the junk off with the clear area tool

Boboid

That's not really what I'm after - The ranged weapon table does all the accuracy/accuracy dps formulas.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rjalutnrhs02ssf/screenshot20.png?dl=0

Here - As you can see the weapons just drop off the end of the table.

I can of course manually spawn anything I wish but given that the game is already doing the math I'd much rather just have access to it :P
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

Shinzy

Quote from: Boboid on March 09, 2015, 09:22:27 AM
That's not really what I'm after - The ranged weapon table does all the accuracy/accuracy dps formulas.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rjalutnrhs02ssf/screenshot20.png?dl=0

Here - As you can see the weapons just drop off the end of the table.

I can of course manually spawn anything I wish but given that the game is already doing the math I'd much rather just have access to it :P

OOooooooooh! I read it all wrong then!
You can ignore me now! ;D