[A15b] Simple Meat Substitute Mod

Started by Kyos, March 10, 2015, 07:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmid

ty for this mod.. I will try it out sometime soon, just want to continue hunting for a while :)
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Asero

Nice mod! Been looking for something like this since Alpha 6 came out...

I don't eat meat IRL and being forced to use meat to prepare all the decent meals in Rimworld annoys me to no end. I know, it's just a game, but yeah...

Goldsmyths

Nice mod until 80 wargs decided they'd make a home of your front porch...

Addhatic

Kyos

Romi

It's a little annoying that is on meat tab but you grow it :/ i always get pissed when setting for storage or something like that, but the mod is cool i hope it will get fixed.

Dave-In-Texas

Quote from: Romi on August 25, 2015, 05:02:47 PM
It's a little annoying that is on meat tab but you grow it :/ i always get pissed when setting for storage or something like that, but the mod is cool i hope it will get fixed.

Whats broken?  its working fine, as intended.

dismar

Quote from: Dave-In-Texas on August 25, 2015, 05:18:09 PM
Quote from: Romi on August 25, 2015, 05:02:47 PM

Whats broken?  its working fine, as intended.

Think he's mad that the meat substitution is under the meat tab.. lol

FridayBiology

any idea if there will be another meat alternative to provide for animals?
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Romi

I'm not mad lol i'm just little annoyed because i have to uncheck and check every time in meat tab

blaze7736

Hey my animals where not eating it so i had a look and it was classified as a meat in the thing tab but to creatures it still had no designation so add this to the resource and then all the creatures will eat it
Quote<isMeat>true</isMeat>

regenesis

blaze can you upload the file you changed please.

blaze7736

yer sure here it is

[attachment deleted due to age]

Beathrus

Ah, Okay this is why I couldn't find the mod. No one has posted in it, in so long. So... Does this really work in A12d and do I need to start a new game for it to work?

dismar

its good to use. just make sure to update your stock piles lists.