Invaders not sleeping/needing to sleep

Started by KnucklyDuck, March 10, 2015, 08:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnucklyDuck

I'm not exactly sure if this is a bug or a feature (small difference within the industry) however myself and a mate have both encountered this issues on multiple occasions. When early on in the game we had lots of dirty tribal enemies invading very frequently and neither of us were able to defeat them quite yet, so we bordered up built a turret or two and repaired the door as they were destroying it. This lasted for four days in his case and five days in mine. Our colonists had to do shift work repairing and sleeping however the dirty tribals kept attacking, never resting never needing to recover, and never receiving any sort of debuff or negative thought.

How to recreate: get attacked by lots of attackers and or enemies (best with tribals as they can be withstood easier) let them attack your door while you repair and watch as it goes on indefinitely.

Photo: Don't really think this requires one.

EDIT: They did eventually die of starvation.
Why do Java programmers have glasses?
Because they can't C#.

Endoric

there is no test version right now.  this can be put in the normal section of the forum.

Gaesatae

Reproduced and reported to Mantis: https://ludeon.com/mantis/view.php?id=1638

I wasn't sure if this was a bug at first, but the attackers can get stuck when already attacking doors. They do get negative thoughts and mental breaks eventually but aren't affected by them.