[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s22190

Dingo

I believe he said in the Workshop thread that CCL will be required when it is up to date (it is not required right NOW). Presumably the detours will be removed and the dependency restored.

Can you clarify this:

Quote- Fix: visitors not coming while having prisoners (yikes!)

Does that mean if your colony has any prisoners you won't get visitors or just prisoners of that faction?

If it's the former then I may have to stop using the mod, if it's the latter then it makes some (if not perfect) sense.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Monzer

Orion

Quote from: Monzer on August 31, 2016, 01:38:08 AM
so I don't need to use CCL for now ?
You don't.

Quote from: 1000101 on August 30, 2016, 06:01:42 PM
Can you clarify this:

Quote- Fix: visitors not coming while having prisoners (yikes!)

Does that mean if your colony has any prisoners you won't get visitors or just prisoners of that faction?

If it's the former then I may have to stop using the mod, if it's the latter then it makes some (if not perfect) sense.
There was a bug in the previous version that caused visitors to not come, while you had prisoners from any hostile faction. This caused some people to not have visitors for several years. This is fixed now and visitors won't give a damn about prisoners. It would indeed make sense that they'd care about their own. But it's a rare scenario.

magik20

I cannot seem to the recruit (or any other option) to work

the social screen only has the relationships on it...

harpo99999

magik20, have you looked at the guest tab for visitors (not not for traders)?

Zakhad

This pawn is so useless he just falls over and his faction blames me,

Not only that they decided it'd be a good idea to blow through my base in order to "escape" when theres a perfectly usable door

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Orion

@Zakhad: Ancient pawns dying on your turf is bad luck. Pawns blowing their way out is a mod conflict. Good luck finding the other one...

Zakhad

Quote from: Orion on September 01, 2016, 11:10:19 AM
@Zakhad: Ancient pawns dying on your turf is bad luck. Pawns blowing their way out is a mod conflict. Good luck finding the other one...

I hope it didn't come across as if i were complaining :P, It's hardcore SK's new doors system, they're not considering it pathable when panicking/retreating and therefor assume they're trapped and will dig there way out.

Suggestion/Question - Would you ever conciser adding a migrant wave of colonists if your faction has like 100 favor or some equivalent?

Orion

Quote from: Zakhad on September 01, 2016, 11:37:32 AM
I hope it didn't come across as if i were complaining :P, It's hardcore SK's new doors system, they're not considering it pathable when panicking/retreating and therefor assume they're trapped and will dig there way out.

Suggestion/Question - Would you ever conciser adding a migrant wave of colonists if your faction has like 100 favor or some equivalent?

It kinda did. Good that you found what caused it.

That is a pretty funny idea for a mayor incident. Something along the lines of "Camp X got destroyed by raiders. All survivors are coming to you for help." I love it. It will also cause RimWorld to massively try to knock the player down a few pegs.

Dingo

I actually had pawns "escaping" this way as well and I never used the SK mod. It might have to do with the CCL workarounds or some popular mod, I'll see if it keeps happening once my modlist is updated to A15.

Serenity

Sorry if this has already been brought up and I'm not sure if this is even within the scope of this mod, but how much control is there over visiting trade caravans? They have a nasty habit of parking themselves right at my defense line. And then get into the crossfire of raids or man hunters. Now sometimes they help a bit, but the relationship hit with the faction when inevitably some of them die is not worth it. It would be nice to designate a trade spot around which they can gather.

magik20

Hello, I am still running into "no guest" tab or at least in some cases a guest tab that isnt working.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]