[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skub

So here's a weird issue I'm running into with this mod. It only works once. I load up my game and it's fine but then if I want to start a new colony I have to uninstall this and HugsLib, restart my game. Reinstall them, restart the game again and then start a new colony. Then repeat that all over if I ever want to start fresh again. If I don't do this, world generation fails every time.

Canute

Any other mods do you run ?
I generate a new colony with latest hugslib + hospitality + tons of other mods and my world generation was ok, so it must be another mod that conflict with it.

Skub

Quote from: Canute on April 19, 2017, 02:34:55 AM
Any other mods do you run ?
I generate a new colony with latest hugslib + hospitality + tons of other mods and my world generation was ok, so it must be another mod that conflict with it.
Just the alien races one and the Lovecraft expansion set. It generates worlds fine when I remove Hospitality and Huslib but the second I add them back, it stops generating. I don't know if this is a mod load order problem or a conflict but I can't seem to find anyone else running into this specific issue with any of the mods on my list.

Orion

The lovecraft expansions do a lot of tricky stuff that can easily clash with Hospitality.

Canute

Currently i got a colony with Elder Thing race /cult/cosmic horror/Lovecraft storyteller + hospitality and don't have any of your problems you descripe.

Did you installed HCSK modpack before (don't forget that modpack modify Core, you need to replace it with a fresh copy).

Maybe post your modlist  (modconfig.xml from config folder).

Toarzo

Hello,

I have some troubles with my visitors lately (one is probably due to another mod) :
- First, sometimes visitors makes the game crash (seems that they want to "steal" one of my item from Combat Realism which makes the game pause infinitely) : can this be resolve by mod order ?

- Second, sometimes visitors are deconstructing some of my walls (not berserk, just they walk to a wall and the wall disappear)

- Third and last, it happens often since I add Combat Realism, Psychology and Vegetables Garden to my mod list that my visitors starve to deaths

Any ideas where this come from ?
[spoil="mod list"]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ModsConfigData>
  <buildNumber>1393</buildNumber>
  <activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>HugsLib</li>
    <li>ModListBackup</li>
    <li>BatteriesStuffed-BatteriesStuffed-1.5</li>
    <li>ConduitsStuffed-ConduitsStuffed1.4</li>
    <li>TurbinesStuffed-TurbinesStuffed-1.5</li>
    <li>PowerCell-PowerCell1.5</li>
    <li>ThermalsStuffed-ThermalsStuffed-1.5</li>
    <li>SolarsStuffed-SolarsStuffed-1.6</li>
    <li>LDAreaRugs</li>
    <li>SmallSolarsStuffed-SmallSolarsStuffed-1.6</li>
    <li>ColonyManager</li>
    <li>AnimalTab</li>
    <li>RelationsTab</li>
    <li>RW_MedicalInfo</li>
    <li>StackMerger</li>
    <li>WorkTab</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>MadSkills-A16-1.2.1</li>
    <li>Blueprints</li>
    <li>DefensivePositions</li>
    <li>ICanFixIt</li>
    <li>ImTheWorkerNow</li>
    <li>Nandonalt - Camping Stuff</li>
    <li>Nandonalt - Colony Leadership</li>
    <li>Nandonalt - Set-up Camp</li>
    <li>QualityBuilder</li>
    <li>Vegetable Garden 5.3</li>
    <li>Faction Discovery</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
    <li>Better Pathfinding</li>
    <li>RWAutoSell</li>
    <li>Rimworld_IndustrialRoller</li>
    <li>RumoursAndDeceptionA16</li>
    <li>CombatRealism-Final1</li>
    <li>ExpandedProsthetics&amp;OrganEngineering 2.0</li>
    <li>CombatRealism EPOE</li>
    <li>High Caliber</li>
    <li>High Caliber (Combat Realism Patch)</li>
    <li>Miniaturisation</li>
    <li>Psychology</li>
  </activeMods>
</ModsConfigData>[/spoil]

PH-Kennedy

I dont know if this mod already fix the allow buying area? After u press it, u can drop the items of ur guest. This should be fix.
I don't know what should I put in Signature box so I just put "I don't know what should I put in Signature box so I just put "I don't know what should I put in Signature box so I just put".

Orion

@Toarzo: All of these issues are caused by conflicts.
Combat Realism adds some things that could cause problems. Psychology should be compatible, but I haven't checked if they made the fix.

@Kennedy: If this still happens it's due to another mod. If that's the case, find and remove the other mod or don't click it.

faltonico

hi again!
Your mod keeps doing just fine so far with the new update, but i just bumped into something rather rare. My level 18 social minstrel got shot in the head and developed "trauma savant", he is now unable to do social, the "Negotiate" tab in the worktab is still available but blank and when i try to set it to any number i get:
tried to enable work Diplomat for Shade, who is incapable of said work.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker:SetPriority(WorkGiverDef, Int32, Int32)
Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker:SetPriority(WorkGiverDef, Int32)
Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker:SetPriority(WorkTypeDef, Int32)
Fluffy_Tabs.Widgets:DecrementPriority(Pawn, WorkTypeDef, Boolean, Boolean, List`1)
Fluffy_Tabs.Widgets:DrawWorkBoxFor(WorkTypeDef, Rect, Pawn, Boolean, List`1)
Fluffy_Tabs.MainTabWindow_Work:DrawPawnRow(Rect, Pawn)
Fluffy_Tabs.MainTabWindow_Work:DrawRows(Rect)
Fluffy_Tabs.MainTabWindow_Work:DoWindowContents(Rect)
HugsLib.GuiInject.<>c__DisplayClass1:<_WindowOnGUI>b__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

As you can see i use Fluffy's Worktab, i don't know how it behaves on the base game.
I thought you might want to know.

Canute

I got trauma savant lately too, but never encounter this before so i think this is a thing from Cuthulu cults (if you got that mod currently too).
How should your charming level 18 social minstrel interact with others, when he is unable to speak anymore. Communicate with signspeech, i don't think visitors or prisoners are very impressed by that. It's like if you amputate your crafter both arms and still await to craft perfect weapons ! :-)
But you can remove the trauma servant with brain surgery or Brainpal's.

Toarzo

Quote from: Orion on April 28, 2017, 05:22:03 PM
@Toarzo: All of these issues are caused by conflicts.
Combat Realism adds some things that could cause problems. Psychology should be compatible, but I haven't checked if they made the fix.

Hello, thanks for the answer, do you think that changing the mod order could fix those problems ?

Orion

@Toarzo: I'm being surprised on a regular basis by what changing the mod order fixes. It's definitely worth a shot.

Ondoslpay

do i get more money when a visitor buys stuff
ex. : MEMES COST 10 SILVER
THEY BUY MEMES FOR 11 SILVER

Orion

AngleWyrm

Fluffy's Relations tab displays values for faction relationships.

There are events that state changes in faction relationship
Recruitment penalty, angering a chief
"because so-and-so left the map healthy, faction x relations to your colony gained +15"

But the number in the relations tab that shows the relationship between the colony and that faction [-100..+100] doesn't change up or down after such incidents.

Are these two measurements the same variable?
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh