[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PureReject

Its just that great of a mod that its a must have. Like prepare carefully etc. Without it, the game just feels like its missing something

Patrykq

Quote from: PureReject on May 30, 2017, 01:44:26 AM
Its just that great of a mod that its a must have. Like prepare carefully etc. Without it, the game just feels like its missing something
I agree. There's so little interaction with NPCs in Rimworld, and said interaction should really be a big part of any systems-driven game, I think. When NPCs in games are more fleshed out, the overall game feels much more alive and it's not like just we or our colony is special. Not to go too much off topic, but big example of that is Shadow of Mordor. I can't wait for the sequel haha.

Big thanks for making this mod, Orion. Awesome mod like this is worth the wait so no need to rush.  :)

Canute

We all know why tynan didn't add this to vanilia game, he is to lazy to develop an own hospitality and Orion don't want join his team ! :-)

LegendFusion

Hi Orion,

Me too, is waiting for an updated version of this fantastic mod. Basically, i had on A16, used it, but was not very impressed, but kept using it.

Then A17 hits. Mods break. People cry, worlds are destroyed. Gates to the seventh hell are opened. and then you realise you actually miss the features of this addon!

So yeah, i read through the replies and saw you were working on it. Good to hear, ill wait patiently. :)

deathstar

Orion,

thank you for all your work. Like all the other folks here I can't wait for a17 Hospitality.
Say, was Hospitality ever suggested for this thread about mods that could become native eventually?

Traditionology

+1 for "This should be native". Came hoping for an update, not disappointed, just happy to see it'll be ready eventually. <3

Huivn

This mod is a lot like A Dog Said..., in that it should just be vanilla. Glad to see that the update is coming.

kittyhawk

Quote from: Orion on May 30, 2017, 01:21:26 AM
Sorry about all the waiting every time.

It's just really a lot of work  :-[

And thanks for the kind words! I've received a lot of them, lately. Funny enough,  when the mod stops working and not when it's performing well.

But I guess that's always the issue with a job done well - you don't notice it until it stops.

It's even more like that on Steam, where people don't have to update mods themselves. A lot of new people thought what Hospitality does was vanilla. Until now :P

That's because we are too busy playing host to our visitors!  ;D

Seriously though, your Hospitality mod adds so much pleasure to the game; it is one of my most favorite mods of all time. Kudos for having thought of the idea... and thank you so much for your hard work!

killermen962

It IS my favorite mod, really great mod, just came to see an ETA on updated version, One of the best mods on rim-world, keep up the good work!

ImStereotype

Quote from: Orion on May 30, 2017, 01:21:26 AM
Sorry about all the waiting every time.

It's just really a lot of work  :-[

And thanks for the kind words! I've received a lot of them, lately. Funny enough,  when the mod stops working and not when it's performing well.

But I guess that's always the issue with a job done well - you don't notice it until it stops.

It's even more like that on Steam, where people don't have to update mods themselves. A lot of new people thought what Hospitality does was vanilla. Until now :P

I made this account just to say thank you and I love your mod.

PGMP1979

Hehe yep, you only know your job is amazing when is not working. I cannot play rimworld without your mod. Its not fun anymore LOL.

Ill be waiting patiently.
Thank you so much for your awesome mod.

Orion

Thanks for the support and patience, guys.

I think Saturday there will be a first working version, with the occasional bug that I couldn't find myself.

jcl

AngleWyrm

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

kutch