[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew112

Awesome mod, I agree that it adds depth to the game and would make a good addition to the core game at some point.

Thanks for all the hard work Orion!

Sivitri

Yay! This is excellent :) I made an account just to say thanks. I love this mod.

Orion

Hospitality A17 is ready!

Please keep in mind that this is the first A17 version and there could be bugs. If you encounter any, Press Ctrl-F12 and share the link and description of the problem here. Thanks for your support!

silentlord

hello.

encountering an issue with guests and guest beds. the visitors have permanent -15 debuff because of no guest beds, despite plenty of beds etc...

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/ddac625fa20a2c6709d20bfd5d500bc1

PGMP1979

Based on your comment about " sometimes you don't know if your mod is doing good ", I am writing this.

Thank you so much for your mod and update Orion, i have being playing Rimworld without it and it got boring. To the point i stopped playing it waiting for your mod to be updated and enjoy the A17.

Your mod is necessary to the game. The game already hates you and tries to kill you, your mod help you bring some love and sends love and funny fortune and misfortune outcomes.

It makes you feel in good company.

Thank you for your Hospitality and good work. :D

deathstar

Hey erm, it's been a while - will a compatibility patch be needed for More Furniture?

Orion

@RGMP: Thanks for the kind words!

@deathstar: I really wouldn't know. Test and see what happens?

@silentlord: Make sure the beds are within the guest zone!

AngleWyrm

Liking the new interface for guest beds
It feels integrated into the same series as medical and jail beds
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

silentlord

Quote from: Orion on June 03, 2017, 03:28:45 PM
@silentlord: Make sure the beds are within the guest zone!

lmao..... okay nothing to see here. move along. *waves hand*

zloitermit

deathstar

Quote from: Orion on June 03, 2017, 03:28:45 PM
@deathstar: I really wouldn't know. Test and see what happens?

Just did a quick test - works like a charm! Love the way guest beds are integrated now, much more natural and it seems to ensure compatibility to mods that add more beds, as well as more furniture!

Vaulter69

It's finally here! thank you for the update of a17

Ser Kitteh