[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SetArk

Thx!
Gonna make then a nice market for my guests!
Loving the mod, it's a really  Must for me now.

anonnz

Orion

Sorry, no. Expect the worst. I didn't even get around to playing 1.0 yet (which is sort of vital for the update).

Syrchalis

Since faction reputation is much harder to get now and more important maybe a good visit could give some rep? Like 10 or so (or score/10). I've played quite a bit of 1.0 already so that's what this idea is based on.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Canute

A good visit allways gave some good reputation.

hadiyanfaz

Quote from: Orion on July 01, 2018, 04:50:32 PM
Sorry, no. Expect the worst. I didn't even get around to playing 1.0 yet (which is sort of vital for the update).

as long as i played rimworld, this mod one of the best mod i can get, its make rimworld feel more alive, gIve new aspect in relation between the faction.

please update it to 1.0 Orion, best luck for you. :)

Orion

Thanks. I will, but I really don't know how long it will take.

Ruisuki

1.0 is still in beta anyway isnt it? Ill stick with b18 all good orion

Orion

It is, and I think by the time I'm getting somewhere it'll be released. This is also because last-minute changes can cause me to have to redo things, which I really don't have the time for.

hadiyanfaz

Quote from: Orion on July 09, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
It is, and I think by the time I'm getting somewhere it'll be released. This is also because last-minute changes can cause me to have to redo things, which I really don't have the time for.
got your point... cant wait hospitality arrival at 1.0... xD

matpstar

This MOD is very very fascinating! I love it!
I want to ask a question. Can guests help me with my construction?
I saw them transporting and researching, but they didn't make Wind turbine instead of me without skills...
(sorry,my english skill is 0...xD )

CH3N9

Tried played the game without this mods on 1.0...Felt the needs for this mods!

Orion

Theoretically guests should be able to help with constructions. I haven't seen it yet either, though.
There is a skill requirement, before they help, so it might be that noone suitable came around yet.

thisbloke

Quote from: CH3N9 on July 26, 2018, 02:28:36 PM
Tried played the game without this mods on 1.0...Felt the needs for this mods!

Then its probably a good thing I've never used this mod. I hope it comes  to 1.0 soon though.

Orion

Jeez. I'm trying to get a feeling for how hard it is to make allies in 1.0, so I can get the balancing *roughly* right. For all the hours I've played so far, I didn't manage to make a single ally yet. And obviously, cheating would defeat the point.

Hospitality always made it easier to raise faction relationships, but given how hard this is now (I don't even know how hard yet) and how important, I feel I have to tone it down severely.