[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoon

No drafting is press "R" on your keyboard to make them be able to fight.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

kindofrvl

Dragoon, thanks for explanation. :) Yes, I tried draft/undraft, it didn't help. Well, there might be no way of solving this.  :'(

Lenix

As much as I hate to say it the Outfitter mod was the culprit for me sadly, but I might have been on an older version of outfitter. I hope for the future a compatibility patch for them because they are both equally as useful.

EDIT: Ok I'm a fool it still may be outfitter but modded factions don't work

Orion

Quote from: Lenix on April 06, 2015, 08:13:59 PM
As much as I hate to say it the Outfitter mod was the culprit for me sadly, but I might have been on an older version of outfitter. I hope for the future a compatibility patch for them because they are both equally as useful.
I'm using outfitter as well, should work fine.

Quote from: kindofrvl on April 04, 2015, 01:49:05 PM
After successful recruitment of an armed person he will hang around with the equipped gun in his hand, whow can I make my new colonist to hide his weapon?
Are you using version 1.02? It should be fixed...

kindofrvl

Orion, when I installed v1.02 I saw bugscreen afted loading my save. I thoght that permanent guns in pawns' hands aren't that bad, replaced v1.02 with 1.01 and there was another bugscreen, attached.

[attachment deleted due to age]

hyperkiller

When do you think this will be updated to alpha 10?

Orion

It's having top priority right now, but I can't promise anything.

hyperkiller

Quote from: Orion on April 21, 2015, 02:24:11 AM
It's having top priority right now, but I can't promise anything.
Alright, NP don't rush it too much!

Orion

Rejoice, it's back! ;)

Changelog
1.03 - 22.04.2015
- updated for Alpha 10

Ninefinger

Quote from: Orion on April 22, 2015, 05:34:44 AM
Rejoice, it's back! ;)

Changelog
1.03 - 22.04.2015
- updated for Alpha 10

Awesome! Thank You!

thenightgaunt

Thank you! I've been waiting for this mod to update to A10 ever since it hit. While not having this mod didn't stop me from updating to A10, it's absence has been felt every time I've loaded up the game.
It's like having an iPod in your car. You get so used to listening to whatever you want when driving that when you forget it you find every little thing on the radio just annoys the hell out of you.

To quote The Matrix "like a splinter in your mind".

LordShotGun

It's probably something to do with my own modlist since I have a bunch, but when I recruited a visitor successfully, my game slowed down to a crawl. No idea what the issues is, but I love the concept of your mod!

MarSmith

Happened on my end as well.

Even when you save / exit / reload after recruitment.

nuschler22

I usually choose one of the visitors to recruit and I improve good will with everyone else.

I've yet to recruit anyone.  I only attempt to recruit visitors in the 60's or below range for recruitment.

When I try to recruit, it says something to the effect of "recruited with his smooth etc" and a 91 percent for success, but not one visitor has ever joined.  I also use several of my wardens to try to recruit.  So I don't know why it's a success since nobody joins.

What am I doing wrong or is it just very, very rare for them to join?

Savagedingo

So is this running smooth with 10f, or should we hold off for now?