[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

Quote from: bubblesses on April 13, 2016, 02:16:00 AM
I recorded and uploaded a video of another bug I encountered, somehow my relations with a visiting tribe got set to -100 while they were present. They began to attack and hundreds of errors were thrown. Video is here: https://youtu.be/UwORjf2R6no . Happy to reply to any questions I can answer.
Edit: Same bug happened again, but slightly different this time. Video here: https://youtu.be/G04DupxnfUI
Thanks for the video. It's fixed for the next version.

hwoo

Quote from: Orion on April 13, 2016, 11:36:57 AM
I'm really sorry so many people are experiencing problems with the mod. I'm working hard on getting everything fixed and a new version should be ready soon.
For those with colonists standing still or becoming uncommandable: you are getting errors. Turn on developer mode and try again. Post a screenshot of the first error or warning you are getting. Otherwise there's nothing I can do about it.

only people in the wrong should say sorry. what you've made is brilliant, with the big update there were bound to be a couple issues. don't sweat it :)

skullywag

Take your time Orion. And feel free to come bug is in the modders slack if you need a hand. I know a few of us use your mod anyways.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

WHiZ

My visitors weren't liking their stays, unsure why when they had a nice room, i decided to build them all separate rooms. They all used them fine, however when looking at their needs they all claimed a -5 due to "shared room", which they didn't have. Wanted to just list it to the bug list, also can you expand on what makes them enjoy their stay (improve relations) vs not enjoy(lose points) or just be blah about(no points) it?

Orion

Update
Changelog

1.11a - 14.04.2016
- fixed chances being completely wrong
- tweaked the numbers
- updated thoughts for social impact
- fixed remembering default interaction settings
- known problems: it's fairly easy to recruit someone; there will be a new system for this in the next version

As always I'm glad about any errors you can report and document with a screenshot and a list of the mods you're using.

bubblesses

No need to apologize! It's an awesome mod! Props for the quick update, too.

Viddles

Quote from: Orion on April 13, 2016, 07:30:14 PM

Update
Changelog

1.11a - 14.04.2016
- fixed chances being completely wrong
- tweaked the numbers
- updated thoughts for social impact
- fixed remembering default interaction settings
- known problems: it's fairly easy to recruit someone; there will be a new system for this in the next version

As always I'm glad about any errors you can report and document with a screenshot and a list of the mods you're using.

Thanks for the fixes! Started a new colony tonight and no errors so far after a few hours. You're the best!

Orion

Antario

something i ran into yesterday while trying this mod for the first time (overall pretty great btw +1)

that when i have visitors and they come during the night, the next morning my designated negotiators wake up and just start harrassing the visitors (not entirely sure if that's the only occasion)

they do an 'improve the relationship' once every second or so untill they succeed, the message says that faction rep is decreasing when it fails but it doesnt.

it's a nice rep boost eventually but it's kinda spammy and seems broken?

Astasia

It seems to be mostly working now, thanks for updating it. This mod seems more essential than ever now with some of the strange decisions made in the base game.

Only issue I had is that the mod seems to reorganize the work priority menu a little, and adding it to an existing game causes some wonkiness there. It mixes up some of the priorities, which can include blocked activities, so I had an incapable of violence character that somehow gained a priority in hunting that I couldn't see or remove. The game gave me warnings about her not having a weapon, and when I gave her a weapon and set hunting targets she would go out and attack those targets.

Also the trade caravans don't plant flags. Maybe that's an intentional balance concern and the reason for the flag system in the first place, but it means when one of your character's family members shows up with a caravan, you can't do anything about it.

PimpThatDing

Hello, thx for this Mod. I have translate your Mod in the German Language. Is not perfect translating.

!!German!!
Habe versucht die Mod mal zu übersetzen. Bin kein Englisch Profi, sollte jemand es verbessern wollen, bitte ich höfflich darum.

Greez
Gruß

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Severik

hi,
I´ve just tried the German Translaton by PimpThatThing and found it ab bit to "Word by Word" and changed changed it to some more logical and better understandable Sentences/Words. i hope it is of any Use.

edit: if there is need for any Adustments, just tell me. (i didnt see 100% of the Logs etc. in Game so im not 100% sure that all of them are exactly telling u what they should

>German<
hey, Ich hab die Übersetzung mal ausprobiert und war nicht ganz davon Überzeugt, hab mal paar Anpassungen vorgenommen und lade Sie hier neu hoch. hoffe es nutzt irgendend wem was

edit: sollten noch irgendwelche Anpassungen vorgenommen werden müssen, einfach bescheid sagen. (ich hab noch nicht alles Log einträge usw. im Spiel gesehen daher weis ich nicht ob alle sätze 100% passen so wie sie sind)

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

hwoo

the priority mix up and the flag situation sound concerning so i wont download the new update till orion checks that out. to hear the improving relations works now makes me dam happy to hear!

well done on the fix man.

PimpThatDing

Quote from: Severik on April 14, 2016, 09:22:06 AM
hi,
I´ve just tried the German Translaton by PimpThatThing and found it ab bit to "Word by Word" and changed changed it to some more logical and better understandable Sentences/Words. i hope it is of any Use.

edit: if there is need for any Adustments, just tell me. (i didnt see 100% of the Logs etc. in Game so im not 100% sure that all of them are exactly telling u what they should

>German<
hey, Ich hab die Übersetzung mal ausprobiert und war nicht ganz davon Überzeugt, hab mal paar Anpassungen vorgenommen und lade Sie hier neu hoch. hoffe es nutzt irgendend wem was

edit: sollten noch irgendwelche Anpassungen vorgenommen werden müssen, einfach bescheid sagen. (ich hab noch nicht alles Log einträge usw. im Spiel gesehen daher weis ich nicht ob alle sätze 100% passen so wie sie sind)

Servus Severik,

Danke, du warst schneller. Habe auch jetzt reingesehen und bemerkt, das da mit manchen Satzstellungen was nicht gepasst hatte :D
Danke Dir das Du es ausgebessert hast. Schaue mit auch gleich das ganze noch einmal an.
Denke manche werden Froh sein, dass es auch eine Übersetzung gibt.
Gruß aus Wien.
Pimpi

Speeny

I had an interesting bug with the mod where my negotiator was talking trying to recruit some one and the percentages kept going up. started at 90 ended at 120% after that the person join and it said chief angered. I did not think much about this because they were at 1+ rep and the loss was 20. then the message started spamming that the others were leaving and they enjoyed their stay, so much so that it caused a game slowdown. before they had left my base it said bad will and they started attacking me. i looked at the faction rep and they were suddenly at -100. Worse than the pirates. I will try and record a video of this if i can. I think the conflict may have come from the more factions mod I am using.