[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mst

I completele reinstalled and updated all mods to fix as many erros as I could. Did it one by one to test.
But this one keeps popping up Config error in RawCHFood_Meat: RawCHFood_Meat has destroyOnDrop but not menuHidden.
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ErrorCheckAllDefs()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

And followed by Type ModInitializer probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field obj of type GameObject. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:ReportProbablyMissingAttributes()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__6F8()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update()
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

At first I thought it was due to the Vegetable Garden, but now it seems to me that it's somehow connected to Hospitality. It appears from the start in the menu no need to load save game or do anything else. Strangly enough it pops up only when the dev tool is turned on from the start. When I turn it off and reload the game everything is clear.
Here is the load order Core: (no assemblies)
HugsLib[2.4.0]: HugsLib(0.16.0.0)
EdB Prepare Carefully: EdBPrepareCarefully(0.16.1.4)
Vegetable Garden : VGDrinks(1.0.0.0)
EPOE Hardcore Version: (no assemblies)
A Dog Said...NoCrafting: (no assemblies)
A Dog Said-EPOE Hardcore Compatibility patch: (no assemblies)
Humanoid Alien Races: AlienRace(1.0.0.0)
Rimsenal: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Federation: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Feral: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Rimhair: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Security pack: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Storyteller pack: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Enhanced Vanilla Pack: (no assemblies)
RimEffect - Asari of the Rims: (no assemblies)
RimEffect - Weapons and Armor: (no assemblies)
RimGate - Jaffa, Kree! 4.0: (no assemblies)
EPOE Hardcore Combined Asari and Jaffa patch: (no assemblies)
Orassans: Orassan(1.0.0.0)
Orassans EPOE Hardcore Patch: (no assemblies)
Crystalloid (Xenohuman Race): (no assemblies)
Crystalloid EPOE Hardcore Patch: (no assemblies)
Infinity Rim: Ariadna: (no assemblies)
Rimfire 2.2: AntiMateriel(1.0.6210.28476), GunModHugsLib(1.0.6214.37097), SmokeTrails(1.0.6210.28505)
FashionRIMsta: (no assemblies)
Animal Hoods: (no assemblies)
Caridion Arsenal A16: (no assemblies)
Infused: Infused(34.0.0.0)
RimBeast: (no assemblies)
Taiga Creatures: (no assemblies)
Taiga Creatures / A Dog Said compatch: (no assemblies)
Call of Cthulhu - Cosmic Horrors V1.5 A16: CosmicHorror(1.5.0.0)
ED-Embrasures: (no assemblies)
Clutter Furniture Module: ClutterFurniture(1.0.0.0)
Floor Lights: (no assemblies)
Glass+Lights: (no assemblies)
[sd] goodnight: (no assemblies)
[T] MoreFloors: (no assemblies)
LT-DoorMat: RimWorld-DoorMat(1.0.0.0)
[sd] advanced powergeneration: sd_adv_powergen(1.0.6199.21755)
RedistHeat: RedistHeat(45.0.0.0)
More Vanilla Turrets: (no assemblies)
Miscellaneous 'CORE': ColonistKeys(0.8.0.0), CommonMisc(0.10.0.0)
Misc. Training: TrainingFacility(1.0.0.0)
Misc. Robots: AIRobot(1.10.0.0)
Misc. MAI: AIPawn(1.9.0.0)
RIMkea: (no assemblies)
RT Fuse: RT_Fuse(1.0.0.0)
Core Driller: (no assemblies)
Core Driller - Stone Addon: (no assemblies)
Mending: Mending(1.0.6212.39460)
Miniaturisation: Miniaturisation(1.0.6190.37907)
Cheaper Components: (no assemblies)
Mad Skills: MadSkills(0.0.0.0)
Hospitality A16: Hospitality(0.6.0.0)
Better Pawn Control: $HugsLibChecker(0.2.0.0), BetterPawnControl(1.0.0.0)
Moody: Moody(0.1.3.0)
QualityBuilder: QualityBuilder(1.0.5.0)
AC-Enhanced Crafting: AcEnhancedCrafting(1.0.0.0)
Wildlife Tab: OmniLocator(1.0.0.0)
Medical Tab: MedicalInfo(1.0.0.0)

Orion

@Kurt: Sorry, I don't see how the error is connected to Hospitality. The second error can be neglected. It's just a warning.
@Alex: I'll try and remember to include it when I'm using my computer next time. Thanks!

Der Failer

There seems to be a small problem regarding drugs policies. I saw the following warnings quite often, so I decided to find the cause and it led me here.
Code (When saving the game.) Select
Object with load ID AssignedDrugsSet_0 is referenced (xml node name: curAssignedDrugs) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.
Code (When loaded that save.) Select
Could not resolve reference to object with loadID AssignedDrugsSet_0 of type RimWorld.DrugPolicy. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right?

After a bit of testing I found that the source are visitors. The warning fires when the game is saved/loaded while visitors are on the map. From a look at the save file (example provided), the actual cause seems to be that visitors have the drug policy "AssignedDrugsSet_0" assigned to them, but this policy doesn't exist in the save file, so we get this warning.

I would love to provide a solution, but i don't even know where this policy comes form...

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

wdpk42

There's this strange interaction where any guests seem to attract all the predators on the map. First guest I had was instantly mobbed by 7 wolves upon showing up, and the second guests were attacked by two bears. Why do the guests draw the predators from so far away? The predators completely ignore my colonists.

Mst

Sorry, my bad. Hope it's nothing serious.
Thanks for looking into it.

spaceland

Quote from: Kurt Russel on February 05, 2017, 09:03:23 AM
Sorry, my bad. Hope it's nothing serious.
Thanks for looking into it.
sry bro im using spanishlatin translation, it bugged this mod and preparecarefully too

Orion

Quote from: wdpk42 on February 05, 2017, 07:26:56 AM
There's this strange interaction where any guests seem to attract all the predators on the map. First guest I had was instantly mobbed by 7 wolves upon showing up, and the second guests were attacked by two bears. Why do the guests draw the predators from so far away? The predators completely ignore my colonists.
This is a mod conflict, but I don't know with which mod.

Quote from: Der Failer on February 04, 2017, 07:21:55 PM
There seems to be a small problem regarding drugs policies
Code (When saving the game.) Select
Object with load ID AssignedDrugsSet_0 is referenced (xml node name: curAssignedDrugs) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.
Code (When loaded that save.) Select
Could not resolve reference to object with loadID AssignedDrugsSet_0 of type RimWorld.DrugPolicy. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right?
I would love to provide a solution, but i don't even know where this policy comes form...
Thanks. I'm aware of this problem but haven't found a way to fix it yet. It's harmless but annoying. I'm kinda waiting for an angel programmer to descend and fix it for me.

faltonico

I released a pirate (a very maimed one) and i instantly got good will with her faction... That never happened to me in vanilla.
Is that a new thing in A16 or is it some sort of bug?

Orion

How instantly are we speaking? You get goodwill when they leave the map...

faltonico

I got it when she left the map yes, I only released one gal and got good will (+15), that is why i said instantly, usually it takes more do go from -100 to good will. The stranger thing is that she was a pirate o.O
Recently, one of their caravans attacked another caravan from another faction already in my map. There were dead muffalos everywhere.

BlackGyver

"Good will" just means you did a good gesture, it's not a relation threshold. It would just add +15 to the -100, bringing it to -85 (or in the case of pirates, no effect, since they'll always be super hostile no matter what). Meaning that with 7 released captives from a faction (that actually reach the map border), you could bring your relations from -100 all the way to +5.

faltonico

Quote from: faltonico on February 07, 2017, 02:53:40 PM
I released a pirate (a very maimed one) and i instantly got good will with her faction... That never happened to me in vanilla.
Is that a new thing in A16 or is it some sort of bug?

Don't mind my useless report... -_-'
It turns out that they were not actually pirates, they were another faction introduced by a mod, "mercenaries", they are hated by everyone but they are not pirates, so you can befriend them the usual way through goodwill. The only strange thing is releasing only one person to get to friendly, but that might as well be the faction mechanic.
Sry for the false alarm =S

Pichu0102

This is the mod that causes you to get the temporary join offers, right? How long does that last before they leave?

Orion

Until they die, which can be quite soon. Also it doesn't cause the offer. It just changes a bit how it works.