[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

Yeah that'll be fixed in the next version.

bullet

I disable couple of not realy 'must have' mods, reinstall latest versions Zombiland and Hospitality and now all works fine

shark510

Problems with Star Wars faction mod, visitors starving to death, go berserk, do nothing to satisfy their needs :-[ after pawn down, there is message spam visitors leaving recovering their people. Changing mod order didn't help 

wafflep90

@sharks510 I have the starwars factions (and others) nod installed and this works fine for me is the hospitality mod listed before the star wars mods?

Canute

Same, i don't got trouble with hospitality & Star wars.
Maybe you should post the error log made with hugslib.

SpaceDorf

@Orion

Is there a way to make my Guests leave less gifts ?
Or could you include a Menu to turn the gifts of ?
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

khearn

I don't use Star Wars Factions, but I do use Force and Lightsabers plus Walking Problem's RimSlaves mod, and I just had a group of visitors arrive and do the wandering thing. Three of then eventually went berzerk in my colony, I managed to down 2 of them and rescue them. One got killed. Also had one apparently go berzerk a ways from my buildings and kill another of the visitors. I've also got a bunch of their animals wandering around getting hungry. I'm sure they'll eventually starve to death (free meat!).

I'm now dealing with a message about visitors leaving with their wounded every 30 seconds or so, with an occaisional message about visitors fleeing. It's not nearly as bad as it was in previous occurances when I'd be getting constant messages about the visitors leaving. Walking Problem said the Hospitality/Slaves issue was fixed, but it looks like it still occurs, but isn't quit as annoying.

Wilponderroci

So yeah this is the mod list attached if this is helpful. Not sure if its this mod specifically thats conflicting with hospitality.

Again the issue is that if a visitor trys to exit the map under certain conditions it will trigger an infinite loop of beeps and notifications.

i.e. blah faction is leaving. 

I also posted this in TropiCKAPP thread

I also have the most recent updated version of this mod

Dropbox link for the save file

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

wwWraith

Quote from: khearn on June 27, 2017, 01:51:25 PMI've also got a bunch of their animals
Quote from: Orion on March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM
Known conflicts:
- Any mod that gives guests animals (or slaves)

Quote from: Wilponderroci on June 27, 2017, 04:12:30 PM
So yeah this is the mod list attached if this is helpful. Not sure if its this mod specifically thats conflicting with hospitality.
Known conflicts:
- Refugee stats
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Wilponderroci

Quote from: wwWraith on June 27, 2017, 04:23:20 PM
Known conflicts:
- Refugee stats
Lots of people run ref stats with hospitality without issue.  I have removed it to be sure and that is not the offending mod conflict.

I appreciate your attempt to help me wwWraith.

Wilponderroci

Here is the error specifically

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Hospitality.LordToil_VisitPoint.Leave () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.LordToil_VisitPoint.Cleanup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.GotoToil (Verse.AI.Group.LordToil newLordToil) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Transition.Execute (Verse.AI.Group.Lord lord) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Transition.CheckSignal (Verse.AI.Group.Lord lord, TriggerSignal signal) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.CheckTransitionOnSignal (TriggerSignal signal) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.LordTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.LordManager.LordManagerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Map.MapPostTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Map:MapPostTick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.Game:<LoadGame>m__843()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Seems to have something to do with the fact that the pets get really really far away from the people in the jungle.

I used the devcon to down everyone and now my ears can have peace!  ;)

wwWraith

Wilponderroci, also make sure that you are using the latest version of TropiCKAPP. There should be no animals coming with guests, this problem was fixed.
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Orion

Mods that make visitors bring slaves or animals will cause problems. Ignoring this warning makes it your own problem.

shark510

So i found my problem
mods that maked conflicts (exactly animal packs)
AnimalCollabProj
BeastsOfTheRim

Updated ckanimals, no conflict with this mod

Frug

When using Combat Extended and Hospitality together, it's possible to remove items from visitors' inventories by going into their gear tab.