[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

Which version do you use? Does it match your RimWorld version? Do you get errors? Do you have the load order correct?

Setit

I get this error that I think causes hospitality to not work properly

Error while instantiating a mod of type ModCheck.HarmonyStarter: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Verse.Log.Error'.
  at ModCheck.HarmonyStarter..ctor (Verse.ModContentPack content) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00119] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:513
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x0012c] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:519
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:528
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] args, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Object[] activationAttributes) [0x001b8] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:338
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Object[] args, System.Object[] activationAttributes) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:268
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:263
  at Verse.LoadedModManager.CreateModClasses () [0x00066] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\LoadedModManager.cs:128
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.LoadedModManager:CreateModClasses() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\LoadedModManager.cs:132)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\LoadedModManager.cs:39)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:92)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:58)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:455)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:367)

Canute

Setit,
it allways would be good to have a full log. Since this mod require Hugslib, just press CTRL-F12 and post the link. So we got more infomation like about Rimworld release, modlist and maybe previous errors.

harperers

Alright, so that stopped happening (needed to fix load order) but now if a visitor ever gets downed while they are visiting and i rescue them, they refuse to leave and you dont get bonuses for it like you used to.

Orion

Which version do you use? Does it match your RimWorld version? Do you get errors? Do you have the load order correct?

Shin

So, where are people finding a hugslib for b19?  The hugslib github has b18 and 1.0 releases, only :/.

Shin

b19 won't even load it--version mismatch.  I mean, I imagine one only have to go tweak the required field in the about xml file or whatever...  Is that what everyone's done?

Canute

Shin,
to play beta/unstable version isn't something for everyone.
You should know a bit about it and read the forum.
The new released was named at first 1.0 but they said it is a typo and would be 0.19 or B19. Hugslib got released for 1.0 and didn't got updated to B19 yet.
But beside the error of wrong version, hugslib should work.

Orion

You don't have to change anything. You need RimWorld 0.19, HugsLib 1.0 and Hospitality 0.19. It will work just fine without changing any files. I'm running it that way too.

Shin

Orion

I don't get any errors... Could you post a log of what you get?

Canute

I think he speak about the version mismatch error he get while using the 1.0 version on 0.19.
Orion and me allready said, you can ignore this error. And if you got some talent, you can adjust the about.xml  of hugslib with a texteditor  with a correct version (hint: use the same line  from hospitality) .

Syrchalis

Currently having the issue that I can't assign guest beds, the button simply won't show up. Unfortunately I'm not getting any errors, so it's unlikely that a log will help, but I can provide one if needed.

I've recompiled the mod and looked at the related classes, but I can't find any issues there.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Orion

Which version are we talking about? Is your mod order correct?