[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

And here are some fixes for the latest issues.

Update

1.0.5 - 21.11.2018
- Fix: More error checking when finding spot
- Fix: Android Tiers' bug (ShouldGuestKeepAttendingGathering)

HSneak

Since the 1.0.5, my android keeps "Hanging out with someone" which wasn't happening before (error log said something like "it should get calledoff but it isn't" [sorry I forgot to save it]) making my pawn and android only doing that and skipping all their needs/jobs (hang out 'til starvation), I think this is from Psychology but I could be wrong since I have a sh*t ton of mods, more than an acceptable number <_<

publicuser

Why GitHub not update to 1.0.5? or just need to download develop version?

[attachment deleted due to age]

Orion

@publicuser: Just download the one in Dropbox.
@HSneak: I guess it's the next problem from the stack of issues Psychology and Androids introduces. I'm not sure why I have to fix all of them... But I'll see what I can do. An error log would be appreciated.

HSneak

Quote from: Orion on November 22, 2018, 02:39:59 AM
@I guess it's the next problem from the stack of issues Psychology and Androids introduces. I'm not sure why I have to fix all of them... But I'll see what I can do. An error log would be appreciated.

Since my game takes 45-60 minutes to pop up, I won't be able to do it now, i'll post an error log this afternoon (EU time). And I posted here since the bug appeared after I updated your mod, btw it's just a heads-up since you can't ask for fixes when you use 400+ mods (except when it's evident), so don't feel obliged to do it :D

publicuser

Quote from: Orion on November 22, 2018, 02:39:59 AM
@publicuser: Just download the one in Dropbox.

Cant download from Dropbox in China, hope you can keep updating github

HSneak

@Orion

Here's the log : https://git.io/fpBxq

Don't judge me please (for the number of mods), as I said, the android keeps hanging out with someone else making them unable to do anything else... This happened after I updated to 1.0.5 (reloading a save [saved with 1.0.5] with 1.0.2 doesn't fix the issue since both of the android and the pawn are still hanging out), reloading a previous save from 1.0.2 with 1.0.2 loaded gives the good old :

Exception ticking X1 (at (60, 0, 91)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RimWorld.GatheringsUtility.ShouldGuestKeepAttendingGathering (Verse.Pawn) <0x000bc>
at Psychology.InteractionWorker_HangOut.RandomSelectionWeight (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x00023>
at Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_InteractionsTracker_Patch/TryInteractRandomly/<>c__DisplayClass0_1.<Replacement>b__0 (RimWorld.InteractionDef) <0x00042>
at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElementByWeight<RimWorld.InteractionDef> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<RimWorld.InteractionDef>,System.Func`2<RimWorld.InteractionDef, single>,RimWorld.InteractionDef&) <0x000dc>
at Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_InteractionsTracker_Patch/TryInteractRandomly.Replacement (RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker,bool&) <0x0043b>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractRandomly_Patch1 (object) <0x0003d>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.InteractionsTrackerTick_Patch1 (object) <0x0016a>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (object) <0x003d7>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x00487>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

which is ok for me since I just ignore it :)

Orion

@publicuser: I added the releases.
@HSneak: That is a lot of mods. Your solution does mean you can't ever update the mod again... I'll have to read your log when I have more time.

HSneak

Quote from: Orion on November 22, 2018, 06:11:16 PM
@HSneak: That is a lot of mods. Your solution does mean you can't ever update the mod again... I'll have to read your log when I have more time.

The errors i'm talking about are @the end of the log, repeating themselves, now I don't know if that's how you read a rimworld log  ;D don't push it, as I said, it's just a heads-up and thank you very much for your efforts !

Another thing, I was thinking about this and perhaps it's not your mod at all, I mean perhaps your new update fixed interactions between androids and other pawns which showed that androids aren't compatible with Psychology. Dunno...

Canute

HSneak,
mosttimes not only the last error is the problem.
You allready have many error previously.
InfiniteStorage, where did you got the mod ? Did you download the master from Github maybe ? Download the 1.0 from the releases.
And allways look under release first, sometimes the Master isn't a useable mod since the Assemblies are missing.

Some other error's are there too.
Psychology are giving an error after loading.

Since you don't use steam, you should check for mods updates.

Orion

@HSneak: To be honest, there's hardly any larger mod the androids don't break. Ever since it got popular I have had nothing but trouble (from people using the androids mod).

But yeah. Given the number of mods you're using, you're on your own here.

HSneak

@Canute: Thx for the advises ! indeed I noticed that InfiniteStorage wasn't working correctly (I thought that even the "master" zip would work, but it seems not), and to be quite honest i'm surprised so many mods are working +/- together without major bugs.

@Orion: Yeah, you shouldn't worry about your mod alone, since I'm pretty sure it works well, and I never had expectations for any mod fix since I started modding my game with so many mods ;D but I can't resist it, modding until the game crashes and trying to figure what's the cause is the best part for me !

Canute

QuoteI can't resist it, modding until the game crashes and trying to figure what's the cause is the best part for me !
If you like it, you should visit the support/modbug forum more ! :-)
Many people (like you) seek help with their modlist ! :-)

MrCaka

I did a translation for the mod but I do not know how I can contribute.  :(
is a translation into Brazilian Portuguese.