[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forumgod

Visitors that visited my colony before still arrive to the colony mind broken and with empty need bars, probably because of the large distance of my base to the edge of the map. Fresh faces arrive just fine. Do you clear their moods and fill their needs in between visits?

Canute

The visitor's will walk to their designatated zone at first.
Then they will eat,sleep and use your recreation object.
Maybe you should keep some pawn's ready to rescue some of these visitors.
That's the disadvance of large maps.

Orion

Update
1.0.17 - 10.06.2019
- New: Added setting for minimum group size
- New: Travelling guests will never have mental breaks
- New: Guest tab shows the amount of guests and beds
- Fix: Guests now only get entertained when they're inside of the guest area
- Fix: Returning visitors get their needs reset
- Tweak: Buying food improved

Raf's

Getting erros with the new version.

"Something failed when spawning visitors: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at HugsLib.Settings.SettingHandle`1[System.Int32].op_Implicit (HugsLib.Settings.SettingHandle`1 handle) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.IncidentWorker_VisitorGroup.GetGroupSize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.IncidentWorker_VisitorGroup.SpawnPawns (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.IncidentWorker_VisitorGroup.SpawnGroup (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32, Boolean)
Hospitality.IncidentWorker_VisitorGroup:SpawnGroup(IncidentParms, Map)
Hospitality.<>c__DisplayClass9_0:<TryExecuteWorker>b__0()
Verse.DiaOption:Activate()
Verse.DiaOption:OptOnGUI(Rect, Boolean)
Verse.Dialog_NodeTree:DrawNode(Rect)
Verse.Dialog_NodeTree:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)"

Don't if it's the mod or another mod I have but it ran with the other version of Hospitality fine.

Edit: The new option sometimes don't seem to load also, and the spawn guest option in the debug menu is not working.

Goldenpotatoes

Can you add a mod option for assigning item blacklists for gifting? Playing with Combat Extended essentially means the visitors will more or less give you all of their ammo before leaving as a token of their appreciation, which is rather annoying and super exploitable.

Orion

@Raf's: Do you use Soft Warm Beds, by any chance? This mod breaks every time Hospitality is updated, and the error looks a bit like what you're getting.

@Goldenpotatoes: Sounds like something worth fixing, yeah. I think I'll take a look at what makes ammo ammo and hardcode that they won't gift it.

Canute

Quote@Goldenpotatoes: Sounds like something worth fixing, yeah. I think I'll take a look at what makes ammo ammo and hardcode that they won't gift it.
Maybe generel item under a special market value ?

Orion

It's easier. Their category is called "Ammo".

Canute

But sometimes some modder forget and misdesign the value of some of their items.
And then guest drop alot of these 0.01 silver items.
That's why i suggest the market value too.

Orion

I'm not taking into account that other modders do stuff wrong. That's a can of worms I'm not going to open.

Trentennisfigati

Downloaded 1.19 from github but it still says 1.18 in description

Orion

Yeah, sorry about that. I changed the number a bit too late. Won't have any negative effects.

Orion

Hey guys, if you've been enjoying this mod and always wanted to give a token of appreciation, that's possible now!

I've set up a Patreon page where you can become a patron for a tiny donation. For less than a coffee's worth, I will love you forever and also you will be able to vote for which feature should be added next.

Orion

There's a new update. The main feature was voted for on Patreon. Also, there's two "micromods" on the Patreon page now, that you might enjoy: Animals Are Fun and Rescued Pawns Will Ask.