[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

Not that anyone cares about mod updates outside of Steam, but here goes.

Update

1.2.02 - 14.08.2020
- New: Multiplayer support (thanks to NotFood!)
- Fix: Recruit button worked when it shouldn't
- Fix: Bug where beds stay claimed by previous guests

Orion

Hm. Something broke. I'll post again when I've fixed the new version. Don't use it until then.

MoltenSlag

As someone who has intentionally not gotten the Steam version because I find it more secure to have at least one of my games not tied to a distribution service, I want to reassure you that at least I do care about mod updates outside of Steam. I very much appreciate that you take the time to post your mod on the forum. It means a lot.

Orion

I suppose I'll keep it up for a while longer then :P

Canute

I agree with Moltenslag, unattend modupates cause many broken safegames in the past.
But special for non-steam user (for steam user too) can use RimPy the offline Mod-manager.
It allow you to download and update workshop without steam account anything manual and you can select what mod's should be updated.
So i see the end of non-steam downloads at the future.

Orion

The new version is now save to use, by the way.

Orion

Update

1.2.04 - 06.09.2020
- Fix: Dragon's Descent compatibility
- Fix: Quest related pawns can't spawn as guests now
- Fix: Guests getting kicked out of bed on load
- Fix: Recruit button being unclear
- Tweak: Empire faction will trigger death acidifier on recruited pawns; these will only join by force

Simstu

Hi there! Just wanted to ask. Can I somehow restrict guests from bringing some stuff with them? I'm using concrete and fertilizer mods and those pawns which should be more or less on a ,,vacation" in my hotel are packing cement and fertilizer in their pockets... And also do not bring pretty much anything else to trade due to that. Can I fix it somehow, please?

Canute

You can disable that guest leave gifts at the mod options.
You still can trade the stuff from the guests, but at last they don't left anything when they leave.

Simstu

Quote from: Canute on September 07, 2020, 04:58:22 PM
You can disable that guest leave gifts at the mod options.
You still can trade the stuff from the guests, but at last they don't left anything when they leave.
Yeah, I know that but that doesn't solve my problem. I don't want a gunner to have a bag of cement in his inventory at all!  ;D

Orion

Sorry, there's nothing you can do. Apparently a bag of cement fits the requirements for a gift perfectly.

Canute

Or ask the mod author of these items, to increase the weight of them. I think then the guest would carry around a bag of cement if that weight 50kg the piece :-)

Orion

Update

1.2.05 - 13.09.2020
- Tweak: Renamed "Manage Defaults" to "Map Settings"
- Fix: Wrong guests marked with "-" in guest list

fetusthebard

I'm currently playing on the newest patch, and there is a group of Empire titleholders in my colony visiting. I want to recruit one of them, but there is a message in their "guests" tab saying they can only be recruited by force. Is there any in-game reason for this? My recruiter is a Count, they are a Freeholder, just going from a story perspective they should jump at the opportunity to join my colony.

Orion

Yes. He's probably got a Death Acidifier implanted. His faction will trigger it remotely if he joins you and that's not something he's looking forward to.