[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fetusthebard

Completely correct and slipped my mind entirely. Guess I'll have to find another multiple bionic part brawler :/

Orion

You can give them gifts to increase relationship and then force recruit.

Finarion

Hello. Just installed Hospitality and it seems like everything functions as intended, except for one thing. Textures from Bad Hygiene mod are partly missing ever since Hospitality arrived in my mod list. Instead of wooden pump's vents I see purple squares. How can I fix this? My game is still 1.1, here's the log and also a picture of these textures:
https://gist.github.com/948433e4592c3377b786c454e674d1ef

Orion

Hm. Hard to tell. There are multiple things going wrong, none clearly related to Hospitality. Something breaks your runtime compiler and the textures for Dubs Hygiene are loaded from the wrong thread.

Maybe a mod didn't download right. Are you sure it goes well without Hospitality?

Canute

Hi Orion,
i notice a curious thing.
Currently playing on an cold map during an event the temperature further drop (-50 to -70°C).
When a trade caravan enter the map and notice the temperature is dangerous, they turn and move the fastest way to the map border.

But when visitor encounter dangerous temperature everyone from the group move in a different direction. All across the map.
I just wanted to write a bug report and wanted be sure it happen the same at vanilla and i notice, it didn't.
So it must be a mod thing.
So could you please take a look into this, so visitor who want to leave the map stay together and take the fastest way to the border and don't cross the map.

Orion

I've put it on the list. Travel behavior is very hard to fix, because it easily breaks saves when changed.

BluealienWilson

Hello Orion, I've encountered this weird issue that only started happening today and I'm not sure what's sparked it. I was simply playing the game normally with a new colony when suddenly I found myself unable to set Guest beds. I didn't really think much of it and and just saved and restarted the game, thinking that would fix it. But then I noticed that in the boot-up log no beds were being patched to be usable as Guest beds. I'm genuinely stumped at what could be causing it.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/24ade26041db7ea9ac228b320c5a543a
God help us all.

Canute

QuoteNot creating guest beds for sleeping spot from Core. It does not have a CompAssignableToPawn_Bed.
and similar msg. for other core and mod bed's
I think some other mod maybe overwrite something.
Try to put Hospitality at the end of the modlist and check the log if these msg. still appear.

If that don't help, i saw 3 mod at the patches when i search for bed
Prison Labor
Alert_NeedColonistBed
Android tiers

Try to deactivate one by one and check the log (don't need to load the safegame) if the msg. still appear.

Or wait if Orion could give some hint's.

BluealienWilson

Quote from: Canute on December 04, 2020, 01:37:27 AM
QuoteNot creating guest beds for sleeping spot from Core. It does not have a CompAssignableToPawn_Bed.
and similar msg. for other core and mod bed's
I think some other mod maybe overwrite something.
Try to put Hospitality at the end of the modlist and check the log if these msg. still appear.

If that don't help, i saw 3 mod at the patches when i search for bed
Prison Labor
Alert_NeedColonistBed
Android tiers

Try to deactivate one by one and check the log (don't need to load the safegame) if the msg. still appear.

Or wait if Orion could give some hint's.

I'll have to try disabling them in the morning since it's getting late where I am, but thank you lots nonetheless!
God help us all.

Orion

My bet is on Prison Labor. Especially since it also crashes while initializing. iit dseems to clash with Adeptus Mechanicus.

BluealienWilson

For some reason I can't seem to upload the log so I had to copy and paste everything into a document. I've attached it as such.

I disabled Prison Labor and Android Tiers plus put Hospitality as low on the list as possible but it seems that neither of those fixed the problem, sadly.
God help us all.

Canute

Rimworld create a log-file (player.log) too. At the options you find a button to open that file location.
I hope you didn't waste to much time on that.

The problem are, there is no hint about what mod cause the problem.
You need to disable mods, until the message "Not creating guest beds ...." is gone.
You should continue with the Adeptus Mechanicus series Orion mention.
If that don't help, i suggest to do the 50% methode, deactivate 50% of your mods.
When the message is gone, reactivate 50% of the disabled mods....
Until you can pinpoint the mod.

BluealienWilson

Quote from: Canute on December 04, 2020, 03:22:26 PM
Rimworld create a log-file (player.log) too. At the options you find a button to open that file location.
I hope you didn't waste to much time on that.

The problem are, there is no hint about what mod cause the problem.
You need to disable mods, until the message "Not creating guest beds ...." is gone.
You should continue with the Adeptus Mechanicus series Orion mention.
If that don't help, i suggest to do the 50% methode, deactivate 50% of your mods.
When the message is gone, reactivate 50% of the disabled mods....
Until you can pinpoint the mod.

Nah, don't worry I didn't waste much time at all, there's a button on the console just allows you to instantly copy all of the messages to your clipboard. I'll try disabling the Adeptus Mechanicus mods and see if that helps, if not then I'll go through my list and disable mod sets until the messages stop showing up. I'm quite curious about which one could be causing this since it was working fine before. I guess I'll have to wait and find out, lol. Thank you guys again for your help!
God help us all.

BluealienWilson

Good news, I found the mod set that was causing it, though it wasn't Adeptus Mechanicus. It was either the Rimhammer or Lovecraft mods, which is odd but I'm glad it's fixed nonetheless.
God help us all.

Orion