Mechanoids

Started by johiah, March 15, 2015, 04:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johiah

I played in a tough cassie game for 5 hours, and still no mechanoids. do I have to have a mechanoid hive in the world?
"My best warden has no jaw"

johiah

I have also had 2 seiges and 2 large attacks already

BetaSpectre

TBH its pretty random I've played for 2-3 days and like two mech attacks.
Mechs also come from the ship encounter one game I had two of those in the first hour.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

lusername

The more enemies you have, the less likely any attacking enemy is a given specific enemy. If you make peace with the human factions, you will only get mechanoid attacks for all your attacks.

Darkhymn

Quote from: lusername on March 15, 2015, 11:01:45 PM
The more enemies you have, the less likely any attacking enemy is a given specific enemy. If you make peace with the human factions, you will only get mechanoid attacks for all your attacks.

This. My current world has three pirate factions, so I virtually never see mechanoids. On my previous world, however, there was only one and I went friendly with the locals, so about half of my attacks came from mechanoids.

Silvador

Do Mech hives actually gen on worlds? I've made a lot of worlds and looked over them at the names of the settlements on the world, and never noticed a hive. Are they like raider, outlander and tribe settlements, or are they just a constant that doesn't need to be displayed or whatever...

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Silvador on March 16, 2015, 06:42:32 AM
Do Mech hives actually gen on worlds? I've made a lot of worlds and looked over them at the names of the settlements on the world, and never noticed a hive. Are they like raider, outlander and tribe settlements, or are they just a constant that doesn't need to be displayed or whatever...

They're hidden and generated on every world.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

johiah