The battle of the Mods!: Minus' Extended Bionics VS Ykara's Expanded Prosthetics

Started by InfinityKage, March 16, 2015, 08:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better?

Minus' Extended Surgery and Bionics
10 (45.5%)
Ykara's Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering
12 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

InfinityKage

Hi. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick. And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win...a Death Battle!

No but really. I love them both but they are not compatible with each other. Which should I use?

apljee

I use Expanded Prosthetics, but I've never seen Minus' mod, so I'll have to check that out before I make my decision. Don't want to be bias.

Fifty Foot Ant

I mostly stick to Minus' mod because fo certain prosthetics exclusive to him, like the Power Arm. • u •, maybe it's just me, but after some testing of Ykara's, I just really wish s/he had a power arm in the mod and I'd switch over. No offense meant to Minus, of course. X)
A size-15 boot has landed, the following things were crushed:

- Comms console
- Fifty Foot Ant, Settler
- Wolf, Hunter

InfinityKage

Quote from: apljee on March 16, 2015, 10:02:05 PM
I use Expanded Prosthetics, but I've never seen Minus' mod, so I'll have to check that out before I make my decision. Don't want to be bias.

I've always used extended surgery but I just started using Expanded Prosthetics and it seems more extensive and updated more often.

InfinityKage

Quote from: Fifty Foot Ant on March 16, 2015, 10:54:08 PM
I mostly stick to Minus' mod because fo certain prosthetics exclusive to him, like the Power Arm. � u �, maybe it's just me, but after some testing of Ykara's, I just really wish s/he had a power arm in the mod and I'd switch over. No offense meant to Minus, of course. X)

I showed this to Ykara. Let's see what happens.

Ykara

Quote from: InfinityKage on March 17, 2015, 08:45:14 AM
I mostly stick to Minus' mod because fo certain prosthetics exclusive to him, like the Power Arm. � u �, maybe it's just me, but after some testing of Ykara's, I just really wish s/he had a power arm in the mod and I'd switch over. No offense meant to Minus, of course. X)

Uh, a thread about my mod! Thanks for posting this on the EPOE thread, I'm not sure if I would have found the thread by myself ^^ Of course I won't vote, I think that would be unfair ^^
@Fifty Foot Ant: I'm pretty sure you can craft a power arm in EPOE, there's even an advanced version of it. My mod has everything that Minus' has, except for the organ vat because it was extremely unbalanced.
@Topic: I prefer EPOE (surprise!), because it adds a lot of new content to the vanilla game. If I'd prefer Minus' mod, I had not done my mod. Of course Extended Surgery and Bionics isn't bad, but imho there isn't enough new content and it's extremely unbalanced: I already mentioned the organ vat (just kill a raider and build 3 new organs without any extra cost or debuff), there isn't really something new to research (except for the synthetics bench) and you can craft all bionics on one table. And they are pretty cheap to make, too.
So I've rebalanced all that in EPOE (of course some people might not like this, but I don't force you to use my mod :P). And EPOE has updates, Minus hasn't been online since 25th February...
But I won't judge, Minus' mod is cool too, but of course I like my mod better, it wouldn't make sense if I didn't like my mod ^^
So yeah, just my opinion, I really like the idea of mod duels ^^

pktongrimworld

This thread is flame bait.

that said. I use Minus's due to organ vat which allows me to use those dozens of raider corpses that gets left behind.

seriously, the vat isn't that op considering that you need HUMAN meat...

Fifty Foot Ant

Quote from: Ykara on March 17, 2015, 09:28:26 AM
Quote from: InfinityKage on March 17, 2015, 08:45:14 AM

Uh, a thread about my mod! Thanks for posting this on the EPOE thread, I'm not sure if I would have found the thread by myself ^^ Of course I won't vote, I think that would be unfair ^^
@Fifty Foot Ant: I'm pretty sure you can craft a power arm in EPOE, there's even an advanced version of it. My mod has everything that Minus' has, except for the organ vat because it was extremely unbalanced.
@Topic: I prefer EPOE (surprise!), because it adds a lot of new content to the vanilla game. If I'd prefer Minus' mod, I had not done my mod. Of course Extended Surgery and Bionics isn't bad, but imho there isn't enough new content and it's extremely unbalanced: I already mentioned the organ vat (just kill a raider and build 3 new organs without any extra cost or debuff), there isn't really something new to research (except for the synthetics bench) and you can craft all bionics on one table. And they are pretty cheap to make, too.
So I've rebalanced all that in EPOE (of course some people might not like this, but I don't force you to use my mod :P). And EPOE has updates, Minus hasn't been online since 25th February...
But I won't judge, Minus' mod is cool too, but of course I like my mod better, it wouldn't make sense if I didn't like my mod ^^
So yeah, just my opinion, I really like the idea of mod duels ^^

Oh shiez! I didn't know there was one in Ykara's! Imma go look for it, sorry Ykara! (I likez yar mod. O u O)
A size-15 boot has landed, the following things were crushed:

- Comms console
- Fifty Foot Ant, Settler
- Wolf, Hunter

johiah

Ykara added it.
"My best warden has no jaw"

Adamiks

But Ykara's mod is based on the Minus's mod! If i will vote on the Ykara's mod i will vote on the Minus's mod too.

Yas

Since Minus is absent for 2 month now, and his mod stucks in A9... I wonder if u can really match both mods.