[MOD] (Alpha 9) Project Catering v 1.3 (25.03.2015)

Started by StalkerCZ, March 18, 2015, 06:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StalkerCZ

Are you bored with permanent and period food?? If yes, try a completely new mod Project Catering!!

News:

25.3.2015 Update v1.3

-added lot of new stuff
-new meals :
Tacco
Salami Rimzza
-new drinks :
Coffee Mug
Galactic Milk
-new plants:
Onion Plant
Garlic Plant
Carrot Plant
RedPepper Plant
GreenPepper Plant
YellowPepper Plant
BlackPepper Plant
Broccoli Plant
Cucumber Plant
Salate Plant
Tomato Plant
Grain Plant
-new raw minerals:
Salt Rock
-new item resources:
Empty Box
Empty Flask
Empty Big Flask
Salt Rock
Raw Black Pepper
Coffe Beans
Tomato
Grain Pack

- resources are dropable or buyable from traders, in future i add new Traders with diferent recources also planing new types of plants ,food ,resources and coop with mod Xplants !

Enjoy mod! It is compatible with safe game and other mods (i use cca 12 with Project Gatering)!! But if you want to spawn world with mineable Salt Rock  need to create new world and start new game !! Because if you play your old game SaltRock will be only buyable from Traders!!    i testing it myself.!

22.3.2015 Update v1.2
-added lot of new stuff
-new resources :
GreenPepper
YelowPepper
RedPepper
Peper Sauce
Raw Chicken
Garlic
Onion
Carrot
Jelly Powder
Honey

-new meals :
Bacon
Rimzza
NoodleSoup
Baken Chicken
Veg Soup
Veg Salad
JellyBelly

-for now many of resources are dropable or buyable from traders, in future i add new Traders with diferent recources also planing new types of plants and coop with mod Xplants !

Enjoy mod! It is compatible with safe game! " i hope " / i testing it myself.!

22.3.2015 Update v1.1
-rework shadows
-added new resources for future use (some of them are ready useable):
Dry Pasta
Sugar
Salt
Brocoli
Cheese
Salate
Cucumber
Ocet/vinegar
Empty Bottle Big

-added new food :
Rim Chips
Sausage and Potato
Donut Purple
Hot Dog
Pickle Cucumber
Candy
Meat And Potatoes

A new stuff coming soon.It is a huge number of new things I decided release into smaller parts  ???

Description:

Project Catering add to the game a tons of new meal, resources and production  machines.The project is semi-open and all content in the mod are allowed to be used as you see fit we only ask the user! Mod is currently in version v1.0 contains around twenty new things such as meals (fries, ham, sausage, bread ect ..), drinking (beer in a can) Resources (dirty water, pure water, flour) Production things (well, hand mill , Oven) all things have their affecting mood !!   A hill next thing is to plan for the future! Any ideas and suggestions are welcome and we will try to solve it! !!

Mod Team:
StalkerCZ (Lead Developer, Programmer and Art designer)

DOWNLOAD :

Version 1.0

Version 1.1

Version 1.2

Version 1.3

How to install:
-If you have old version please delete it first!!
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

ScreenShots :

User Licence :

Mod uses the images which have a free license (which are subsequently modified) and also contains my work!
All stuff texture and code may be altered to the users liking to fit the world the user wants to create. You may add or remove things of your downloaded Project Catering to further more customize your world. You are also allowed to publish Project Catering in your own modpack or mod. The only thing we ask for is that you link to our forum page so people that like the stuff can download more of them.

Project Catering by StalkerCZ Workshop " *SCZ* " is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

jabbamonkey

Upload your screenshots so we can view them directly in a post ... not have to download each one to our computer in order to view. Too much work. I lost interest the moment I was redirected to another site and asked to save a file (just to view an image).

On another note...
I wanted to check out the textures, because I have a TON of food images that I created for a mod during alpha 7 which aren't being used anymore. You might be interested in checking them out.

Vonholtz

Ah now we all know why Project Armory is taking so long to go to alpha 9.  ;D LoL Just kidding. I will have to check this out. After all Project Armory was a good mod.

samirocks123

Couldn't agree more with Jabbamonkey, upload the pictures directly, probably increases your chance of people downloading by a bunch.

StalkerCZ

Quote from: jabbamonkey on March 18, 2015, 09:49:50 PM
Upload your screenshots so we can view them directly in a post ... not have to download each one to our computer in order to view. Too much work. I lost interest the moment I was redirected to another site and asked to save a file (just to view an image).

On another note...
I wanted to check out the textures, because I have a TON of food images that I created for a mod during alpha 7 which aren't being used anymore. You might be interested in checking them out.
Im sorry.. i repire that as soon posible! I make a mistake in code ... dont use html often ..i also prepare lot of stuff i upload here some new pic soon.  ;)
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

StalkerCZ

Quote from: Vonholtz on March 18, 2015, 10:13:09 PM
Ah now we all know why Project Armory is taking so long to go to alpha 9.  ;D LoL Just kidding. I will have to check this out. After all Project Armory was a good mod.
dont worry about PA we finish it soon. Anyway thereare now 1-3active developers working on it
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

StalkerCZ

Quote from: samirocks123 on March 18, 2015, 10:19:12 PM
Couldn't agree more with Jabbamonkey, upload the pictures directly, probably increases your chance of people downloading by a bunch.
Working on place screenshots directli  :)
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

hentiger

Preapologize about my linguistic skills. I live in non-english speak world... My word choice and writing skills would be awful

StalkerCZ

Quote from: hentiger on March 18, 2015, 11:24:43 PM
Cool stuffs huh. I love it
Thanx! I prepare cca 20 new kind of items include ingredients. Also i add that  screenshots. I repire codes. new update coming soon :)
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

StalkerCZ

OK i fix the screen shots. Have look and if you found any bug send my reply.   ;)
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

StalkerCZ

Quote from: jabbamonkey on March 18, 2015, 09:49:50 PM
On another note...
Every textures are welcome. if you want to offer some of your art i could use it. Also you will be added to front list of mod with describtion. ?. Woah it is too late is now 5:24 AM .. time to go bed  ::)
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Stup-krou

If i may correct some spelling :D
Sandwich
Carpaccio
Croissants
and Salami
Cheers :)

StalkerCZ

Quote from: Stup-krou on March 19, 2015, 10:51:48 AM
If i may correct some spelling :D
Sandwich
Carpaccio
Croissants
and Salami
Cheers :)

It is Rim Meal .. and in rimworld is posible everything. But ok. I repire names at next release V1.1 coming soon. :)
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

benben471

Please tell me there's going to be/already is Pizza in this mod! :D
Thanks for feedback :),
Benben471.
I have mods now ^^

StalkerCZ

Quote from: benben471 on March 19, 2015, 01:07:41 PM
Please tell me there's going to be/already is Pizza in this mod! :D
hi there! Of course there will be "Rimzza" ;)  in next Huge update! I also want to create more resources also maybe new plants. i also talk with developer of mod Xtra Plants and i have green signal for using resources like fruit ect.. i want to create realy complex mod. This is only first start and v1.0 in future there will be more stuff , more machines,  more .. ah more ..  :o
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3