Mod Ideas

Started by OmG_PotatoeZ, March 18, 2015, 11:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmG_PotatoeZ

Okay, so I was thinking of some good ways to make Rimworld even better and what other way to do it than mods?

For my first idea, I was thinking of a routing mod (I know there was one back in Alpha 7 and Alpha 8 but it was glitchy and I think the maker of it gave up) mainly, give you the ability to make your citizens routes to take (when drafted) for example, when drafted, right click somewhere to make that a point to move to, right click somewhere else to make a second point and then they will move from point A to point B (with the ability to add more than two points of course)

For my second, I was thinking that someone could create a mod in which inactive drafted citizens can get food when they start to get hungry, or you can force them to go get food if they're fighting.

Also, if there is a mod which has these two abilities in it, link me to it if you would and also sorry for making this post if they are both already mods!  ;D

Edit: I just remembered a third mod idea, instead of the job overview being so simplistic (click this to make them cook forever, etc) have it more of a schedule. Example:
Cook: Early Morning
Hauling: Free Time
Hunting: Late Night

In my opinion it would be a great way to keep your colonists organized.