Yet another "Game not loading with mods"

Started by Dr. Z, March 21, 2015, 01:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Z

All of the sudden the game refuses to load the main menu when using my mods, which are quite many, but there hasn't been any problems before. Deleted the config files but when I activate my mods ingame I just have the starting screen without menu. Anyone knows what can cause this? Playing with 9c and already reinstalled once.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Adamiks

This happening if the mod isn't for the Alpha 9 (another defs etc).

Dr. Z

All mods are Alpha 9 versions. As I said, no problems, this just started today.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Adamiks

This MUST be something with mods. I had something like this only with mods. Try to reinstall all mods too.

Dr. Z

Ok, I found out which mod was causing the issue and deleted it. But when I try to load my savegame now, this happens:

I have the same mods in the same order.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Adamiks

This happening when in saved world you have items from mod that is off. I think you just lost this game, but maybe reinstalling this mod will help.

:D You are in hell :D In the left corner at the bottom of this screen there is a "hell" :D

Dr. Z

Problem is that exactly this mod was causing the issues in the first place. So if I activate it the game won't load, but if I don't the savegame is broken...
Prasie the Squirrel!

Adamiks

Dr. Z

It was the mending mod. But I unpacked it again and it works now. *phew*
Prasie the Squirrel!

Adamiks

So my instructions worked. I'm very happy. Cheers ;)

Dr. Z

Yes. Thank you very much  :)

Quote from: Adamiks on March 21, 2015, 02:02:39 PM
:D You are in hell :D In the left corner at the bottom of this screen there is a "hell" :D

Yeah...
Prasie the Squirrel!