[MOD] (Alpha 9) FireFly v0.45: Content Update

Started by blaze7736, March 22, 2015, 04:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coenmcj

Gotta be one of my most favourite upcoming mods in the 'Verse. :)
For the whole imprisonment issue you could have the Reavers in a forced Psychotic state when they're imprisoned.

Actually... do psychotics attack other psychotics?.. if they don't you could just have the Reavers in a permanent psychotic state, would negate the whole imprisonment thing.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

T-Wrecks

I tell you that we are working as hard as we can. As it stands we havnt got the coding skills to do that, but we will achieve something like it before the next release.

Dragoon

Quote from: Canute on March 22, 2015, 03:07:14 PM
i don't think they should give any :-)
Wrap your body with 2 old towels with holes and call it fatique.

Uh even basic clothing offers a little protection the fact that they don't mans that they cost more than cloth shirt but don't help in the slightest. -.-
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

T-Wrecks

It is ok. Just a small oversight and we will fix it.

T-Wrecks

Thanks Canute, I will get Blaze to look into it. Will be fixed by next update, which is coming very soon. :)

James009

Very cool, going to be following (and downloading) this one. Can't wait to see you add in the Coreworlds content!
Lets Crashland Here Simulator!

blaze7736

Thanks James! Very kind of you to show such support. :)

Dragoon

DRAGONS!!!!!!!

Hey if you add dragons (Can it be optional? I want them but I know people will complain.) can we make armor or weapons out of their bones/hides ? That would be awesome.
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

T-Wrecks

Rest assured, Dragons will never be a part of the firefly mod. Lol.

Coenmcj

I think you may have the wrong 'firefly' mate.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

T-Wrecks

Ok. I am removing the dragon. I just thought it would be some fun. Turns out everyone has to be logical about it and mock me for my lack of understanding of firefly. >.<

Dragoon

Quote from: T-Wrecks on March 26, 2015, 09:40:18 PM
-snip-

I...wont mock you....:'(

Oh you are removing it form firefly but will you make it an addon mod like horrors or something.

T-Wrecks

Presumably it will be its own mod in the future. It was never in the firefly mod. I just wanted to show it off.

blaze7736

Hey guys i am back from my break for exams and i am hoping to begin taking my mods to the next level yes that means actual c# code wooo. For now we have an update which fleshes out the alliance and begins work on the reavers with the dreaded boss reavers now a possibility enjoy. heres the link i await the feed back: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zfqpo09fwfp0tp1/FireFly_v0.45.rar