This game is FUN.

Started by winnsanity, March 22, 2015, 09:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winnsanity

As if this game wasn't fun enough.  Fun will be added to the game.  Cant wait to see those pawns playing horse shoes.

I wonder if there will be more involed later, like if a few colonists are drinking beer and playing games and they have unplesant convo will they start beating each other up.  I can see this coming soon.

Vonholtz

Well I have had pawns lose it and started fights in passed games. not sure if they still do that have not had one in some time.

Oh BTW if you have not tried any mods yet it make the game even funner.

Endoric

Fights without going psychotic would be cool.

Right now they only fight if they have a mental break or make them via draft.

Boboid

I predict a lot of very frustrating eye-scars if colonists ever get into bar fights.
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

milon

I really hope there will be horseshoe vs hauler injuries!  :D
(Does that make me a bad person?)

winnsanity

Quote from: Vonholtz on March 22, 2015, 12:50:07 PM
Well I have had pawns lose it and started fights in passed games. not sure if they still do that have not had one in some time.

Oh BTW if you have not tried any mods yet it make the game even funner.
I don't use mods.  I like the game pure.

antibodee

Quote from: winnsanity on March 24, 2015, 01:20:11 AM

I am the same way. I'm happy they exist, but modders tend to suck the challenge out of the game too often.  It is always nice when the modders create a system the dev team adopts though.

daft73

Quote from: antibodee on March 24, 2015, 09:11:29 AM
Quote from: winnsanity on March 24, 2015, 01:20:11 AM

I am the same way. I'm happy they exist, but modders tend to suck the challenge out of the game too often.  It is always nice when the modders create a system the dev team adopts though.

They only suck the challenge out, if you use the cheaty ones. Some mods are UI based, quality of life types, some others can make the game incredibly hard.

As far as a purist, well the game is in alpha, so at this point mods fill in the gaps left by vanilla, and a decent amount of mods get merged into the vanilla game.