Uber Human

Started by Zipko, March 22, 2015, 09:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zipko

I started my newest colony just to test a ton of mods, and decide which ones i am going to use.To make things more interesting, i decided to start with just one, uber colonist. I gave her all the possible cybernetic/bionic implants, power armor and made all her skills 20. All her efficiency range from 500-800% . I had to turn off points in Edb prepare carefully because i was on -60k points, lol. After I started the game, i remembered that i have no one to treat her if she got hurt, so, as soon as first visitors came to my colony, i recruited Weeks, one with biggest medicine skill of them. I set him to clean the colony, craft (just make stone blocks) and research (since Red was too fast, it took her 2-3 in game hours to research hydrophonics, lol).  Here is a screenshot of my colony after just 3 months:

I will update the story of Red tomorow, when i continue playing :)

geredis

I might have to try something similar - one, maybe two, ultra-bionic'd colonists who are masters of an estate essentially staffed by all the non-bionic types...  Which mods were you running?

Zipko

Quote from: geredis on March 23, 2015, 12:48:56 AM
I might have to try something similar - one, maybe two, ultra-bionic'd colonists who are masters of an estate essentially staffed by all the non-bionic types...  Which mods were you running?
All of them, lol

Like i said in OP, I made this colony to test the mods, and decide which ones i am going to use.

hyperpeople

You dont need another colonist for healing, just use this: ;)
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9410.0
Quote from: NoImageAvailable on March 25, 2015, 02:15:46 PM
Its really weird to hear of a colony that isn't run like Auschwitz and selling human leather for a living.

johiah

Quote from: hyperpeople on March 25, 2015, 03:15:04 PM
You dont need another colonist for healing, just use this: ;)
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9410.0
I tried that. turns out that after a while raiders start dropping superior cloth tshirts, which were wrth like 50$ each and I was getting 50 per attack so I stopped butchering them and cremated instead.
"My best warden has no jaw"

Boboid

You could've used a medic droid from mechanical defense as well.

Unfortunately I think the droids are still indestructible
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

AllenWL

Quote from: geredis on March 23, 2015, 12:48:56 AM
Use the slavers mod, and you can have one/two uber-humans who rule over the inferior humans and enslave them