Conveyor Belts

Started by passi965, March 23, 2015, 02:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

passi965

Hey guys Pascal here,

i got a little question about the conveyor belts from the mod (A2B: conveyor belts & co.) (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10644.0)

so the question is:
does food spoil when its inside an Conveyor belt?

So if food does spoil, my system i made in a creative world is useless http://puu.sh/gLX6q/8cba35f20d.jpg
but if not than that system seems pretty usefull

Mikhail Reign

FYI conveyors act as walls - you don't need to use the transporters.

passi965

Quote from: Mikhail Reign on March 23, 2015, 04:29:51 AM

I know that they sort off act like walls, but the only thing is that i want to know if food spoils or not when inside them.

Conveyor Belts dont act like walls, they sort of act like sandbags that are to low to support a roof but high enough to be impassable.

passi965

Quote from: passi965 on March 23, 2015, 05:25:53 AM

I know that they sort off act like walls, but the only thing is that i want to know if food spoils or not when inside them.

Conveyor Belts dont act like walls, they sort of act like sandbags that are to low to support a roof but high enough to be impassable.
And they let heat through so thats why i made this.

Novellum

This is probably a question that would be better off asked on the Conveyor thread.

Mikhail Reign

Quote from: passi965 on March 23, 2015, 05:47:20 AM
Quote from: passi965 on March 23, 2015, 05:25:53 AM

And they let heat through so thats why i made this.

That must be new because they didnt before.