Broken sculptor's bench

Started by axefrog, March 25, 2015, 01:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

axefrog

The bottom sculptor's bench (there are two) in my base doesn't work. It has a bill, but the bill doesn't show up, and clicking to add a bill does nothing. Sometimes when loading the game, I get a popup debug box with errors saying something about the bench, but it didn't happen on the most recent occasion, so I don't have any error text to paste here. The bench still doesn't work though. Save game and world file is attached.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Gaesatae

I've tried the savegame and I got the error too.

While I was writing this post I finally managed to figure out the cause after an hour of testing. Looks like when colonists give up and leave they don't reset the bill like when they are killed. Reporting to Mantis now. https://ludeon.com/mantis/view.php?id=1649

To get rid of the error, cancel the unfinished sculptures near the table or deconstruct the table.

Exception filling tab RimWorld.ITab_Bills: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at RimWorld.Bill_ProductionWithUft.get_BoundWorker () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Bill_ProductionWithUft.get_StatusString () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Bill.DrawInterface (Single x, Single y, Single width, Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.BillStack.DrawListing (Rect rect, System.Func`1 recipeOptionsMaker, UnityEngine.Vector2& scrollPosition, System.Single& viewHeight) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.ITab_Bills.FillTab () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.ITab.DoTabGui () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0