Steam Keys

Started by TMilla0, March 25, 2015, 07:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSilencedScream

Quote from: rikkarth on March 31, 2015, 04:14:10 PM
I'm holding myself for the steam version. I would like to buy several copies for me and my cousins, but the steam key is an issue.

We love this game, we've been watching lots of gameplays, but I personally don't want to throw a lot of money for a game outside steam and not get the key for it.

I've supported a few new games, and this is the first time I've seen this happening.

Still I'll wait for the steam release or for the eventual solid promise of receiving a key if I buy it from the website.

Just curious, but if you're holding off, how are you playing "the official version of the game"?

::)
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

rikkarth

Quote from: TheSilencedScream on March 31, 2015, 04:40:07 PMJust curious, but if you're holding off, how are you playing "the official version of the game"?

Quote from: RikkarthI'm holding myself for the steam version. I would like to buy several copies for me and my cousins, but the steam key is an issue.

As I said I'm holding myself. I have the game for myself, but I would like to buy other several copies for me and my cousins, but with Steam keys.

Granath

Still waiting on Steam keys...as I have since about 2 weeks after the announcement. But once either they can be promised again or it's on Steam, Ty's getting my money.