1 (4.5%)
I will try to make it.
1 (4.5%)
I made it.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

zakywak123

Probably been requested before but anyway:

A few facehuggers attack and hide in walls. Colonist enters the room and gets attacked but with no pop up. Colonist is on the floor yet alive so people need to rescue. The Xenomorph is like an infection with minor to extreme but unable to treat. When colonist dies either to the chestburster or natural, a chestburster comes out and once again hides in a wall but (like the naturally spawned cryosleep pods) hides in a cave type thing. Turns into Xenormorph. Attacks nearby people. Person turns into facehugger. Process repeats. No it's not like the Alien series but it just sounds cool :P

Dragoon

This sounds cool I hope someone makes this!
BUT you should know that if you make this we must be able to remove the chestbursters in surgery , if for no other reason then that if you've ever play the zombie mod you know what it's like to get a bite on the torso from a stray zombie and being unable to cure it. (Besides they could remove them in the movie and don't make it some item we have to buy you know that is not realistic....-.- lol) I honestly think that is one of the major reasons this mod hasn't been made a fear of people getting dropped unjustifiably....XD.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

zakywak123

Even better! But the thing is, you should not know if one is infected until it is too late... Apart from if you have a 'scanner' or a high level doctor near the infected. Then you should be able to remove it by having a high level doctor but still a chance of death.

ORC_Gaming

I think that it is possible because of the modding support for diseases and events. like the zombie virus mod. also use a mod which add cybernetic surgery because cyberskeletons fix chest injury and virus.

eberkain