[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaemonDeathAngel

As I said, just be patient and await the new release of "Superior Crafting" that is not necessarily going to be name "Superior Crafting" I am expecting a lot from his future mod, just based on what I have seen so far.

Gr12zly

where can a person see about the development of the mod? Not rushing, just very curious as to what is in store :)

FMJ Penguin

Was gonna ask the same thing cuzz I got lazy and gave up on tryin to salvage it haha.

Although ninefinger pretty much updated it all anyways for his mod UOM so you could always try that mod sense it's part of it if you're hard up. It's a good mod pack but it is a mod "pack". Loads of other mods along with it. Worth a shot. Heck I've been missing alot of great mods that he's got in there so glad I tried it.  :)
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14229.0

Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

thenightgaunt

Quote from: DaemonDeathAngel on August 24, 2015, 09:40:44 PM
As I said, just be patient and await the new release of "Superior Crafting" that is not necessarily going to be name "Superior Crafting" I am expecting a lot from his future mod, just based on what I have seen so far.

Oh, don't mistake support and enthusiasm for impatience. I just can't wait to see the next "version". ^_^

DaemonDeathAngel

Ah, I understand now. I hope that in the future my mod will be this popular lol. I really need to put it in my signature xD

dismar

Quote from: DaemonDeathAngel on August 25, 2015, 04:55:40 PM
Ah, I understand now. I hope that in the future my mod will be this popular lol. I really need to put it in my signature xD

It is the most pop mod here by far.  Theres ppl that wont even update the game till this is ready.

pigman999999999

isistoy

As newbie of a modder myself, there is one thing I wouldn't put on top of my own hopes in doing things: fame/popularity...
Not trying to teach any lessons here, or maybe so, but well...

This mod makes a lot of sense, if you look at it as a player wanting that "tuned"/"refined" feel of some key elements in game.
Its all well-rounded changes and complements offer a personal refinements view and if it connects with that feel with others, it was prob. starting from an individual's perspective of that refined xp he wanted for playing Rimworld.

Fame could come afterwards, or not at all :D
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

PotatoeTater

Quote from: isistoy on August 28, 2015, 10:18:03 AM

As newbie of a modder myself, there is one thing I wouldn't put on top of my own hopes in doing things: fame/popularity...
Not trying to teach any lessons here, or maybe so, but well...

This mod makes a lot of sense, if you look at it as a player wanting that "tuned"/"refined" feel of some key elements in game.
Its all well-rounded changes and complements offer a personal refinements view and if it connects with that feel with others, it was prob. starting from an individual's perspective of that refined xp he wanted for playing Rimworld.

Fame could come afterwards, or not at all :D

Very well said. I uses only a few mods and this one only gets my attention because of the additional build value and the constant need to upgrade. It is a very nice and refined mod.
Life is Strange

mckinnal

any chance this will be update to v.12 anytime soon?

DaemonDeathAngel

Eh only thing I will ever remotely care about fame/popularity wise is youtube/twitch

Also about alpha 12 read the last page

Deniecu

Just waiting on this to be updated to try out the new Rimworld patch. :D
Only wanted to say I love the mod, makes the game so much better in my opinion. Thank you for making this.

TLHeart

I liked playing with the superior crafting mod. I am looking forward to the new version abrexus is working on.

Alex.QTK

Does anyone know when will his new mod be released or perhaps when we can test it? Thanks.

thardy01

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1mlvd4xuz2fiub8/SCA11Core_modified.zip

This is a modified version of SCA11 that I made for myself to work with alpha 12.
There are some things that i couldn't make work as i'm NOT a modder or programmer the most obvious are healing scars, the terrafoming pump, the increase in wall strength from research, the various training dummy types and the shield generators. There maybe other things i've missed if so sorry. mention them and if i can ill fix.

I do NOT take any credit for this mod and apologize to the author if this annoys him in any way and ill take it down.