[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluestrike15

Thanks to the guy that uploaded the download for the A12 friendly version. Its a shame that the OP isn't around right now but it still works just fine. Only problem i have with it is that the concrete and paved floor use metal instead of sand like in the earlier versions of the mod but its a minor issue. Cheers.

facc00

So I am trying this mod out and I got this thing where it tells me unchoosen material lets say for conduit.  When I click on it everything sort of disapears "The menus and everything all I can see is like a cinematic of the game"  I have to hit , to get out of it.  What am I missing here I need to run conduit.

Austintrollinski

TLHeart

radioactive science

always prepare yourself from raids!

TLHeart

Quote from: fastrunner on December 07, 2015, 08:34:25 AM
why not A12? I NEED IT.

The author went to work on another project, and has not been herd from since.

Also, Both SK hardcore, and the defunct Ultimate are both built upon SC. So is the new Mod Variety Pack.

Modders provide these mods out of their spare time, and because they enjoy doing it.

ah0y-n8

I'm using that update that somebody made for 12D and I'm having some issues with security. I am unable to build automatic turrets after researching them-- They don't show up in the security tab. This is a pretty big deal in terms of progression in the game because there is only so long my 7 colonists are going to be able to take down like 40 tribals. Anybody know why this may be?

Bodissey

Hi,
I'm having trouble with the electronics factory while trying to make Microchips integrated circuits.
It seems to eat up all my electronic components without delivering any Microchips back.
The building works perfectly well when the resource is set to Integrated circuits though.
I would appreciate some help there.

Thanks for your time.

Clwebb

This does not work with 12d?

blub01

Quote from: Bodissey on December 07, 2015, 06:52:06 PM
Hi,
I'm having trouble with the electronics factory while trying to make Microchips integrated circuits.
It seems to eat up all my electronic components without delivering any Microchips back.
The building works perfectly well when the resource is set to Integrated circuits though.
I would appreciate some help there.

Thanks for your time.

wrong thread?
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

«Temple»

I miss the healing pods from A6!!! Being instantly healed was amazing...

Headshotkill

Anyone knows anything about the new project? (A sneak peak or something would ease the waiting... :'()

GrafZahl

A dear, it is too bad, that exactly this mod is not available for alpha 12.

Beathrus

Quote from: Headshotkill on January 23, 2016, 11:54:27 AM
Anyone knows anything about the new project? (A sneak peak or something would ease the waiting... :'()

Sorry to tell you this but... Abrexus has been gone for a while... like.. not on forums at all.

Last Active:
    November 23, 2015, 04:02:36 AM

mathwizi2005

Personal experience states that he has a really short fuse and a long simmer (I was one of the first streamers he added for showcase (back in A9) and he promptly removed me after I said something apparently offensive. To this day, I have no clue wtf I said and I apologize either way.)
Hopefully he returns as this mod has too much quality to just let die.