[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kpc1914

I don't know if it has anything to do with mod, but I can't with the crafting table convert other wood into regular wood. I think it is same with making wood planks.

Muramas

I don't know if this is intended, I have a few torso scars that won't go away no matter how many operations. They seem to stays at 2

James009

Quote from: Muramas on April 23, 2015, 02:14:26 PM
I don't know if this is something that you changed but my combat trader is not selling or buying personal shields anymore...they are starting to pile up ;p
I think someone did a mod where you could summon traders or something. Maybe something like this would be a great feature to be able to summon a specific trade ship (and then have a cooldown afterwards).

Again, loving this mod. Just got your new update now.
Lets Crashland Here Simulator!

SadisticNemesis

Something I've noticed tonight. The beds seem to have a pink outline around them? I didn't even noticed this while playing it all day until a few minutes ago, its rather faint but I thought I'd report it regardless.

mathwizi2005

Quote from: James009 on April 23, 2015, 04:16:06 PM
I don't know if this is something that you changed but my combat trader is not selling or buying personal shields anymore...they are starting to pile up ;p
I think someone did a mod where you could summon traders or something. Maybe something like this would be a great feature to be able to summon a specific trade ship (and then have a cooldown afterwards).

Again, loving this mod. Just got your new update now.

TBF, any mod that does that is basically using a debug mode command as is. I use it quite often since I'm always in debug mode to help diagnose bugs in mods.

Savagedingo

Abrexus

Quote from: Savagedingo on April 23, 2015, 06:44:45 PM
So it'd be silly not to choose bulk meals, correct?

Well, the reason I added it was after playing through several times, I found that it was tempting to not even bother with the cookstove.  I could live on jerky and simple salads alone!  This way there is an incentive, and it does require a slightly higher skill level to make them too.

Abrexus

Quote from: SadisticNemesis on April 23, 2015, 04:43:27 PM
Something I've noticed tonight. The beds seem to have a pink outline around them? I didn't even noticed this while playing it all day until a few minutes ago, its rather faint but I thought I'd report it regardless.

Pink is in in 2015, or didn't you know?   ;D

Seriously though, I noticed it but it wasn't a high priority fix....once I get the mod to the point where I feel it's "complete" I'll revisit those textures.

Abrexus

Quote from: Muramas on April 23, 2015, 03:05:01 PM
I don't know if this is intended, I have a few torso scars that won't go away no matter how many operations. They seem to stays at 2

I'll test this out....I have healed a number of scars just fine, but I can't say if they were torso scars or not.

Abrexus

They should be available to be bought and sold at the exotic trader...I'll do some testing and see.

Savagedingo

Since people seem to be active, I'll ask here.  I just had an escape pod land, is there no way to get the person to join you without making them a prisoner?

I was under the impression that people would randomly join your colony, but I've never seen anyone ever just join my colony.  It's always prisoners.

Dante King

The mod isn't working at all, cant find expansions, NOTHING IS WORKING!

Muramas

Quote from: Dante King on April 23, 2015, 08:19:25 PM
The mod isn't working at all, cant find expansions, NOTHING IS WORKING!

The mod is working. Make sure that you still have core enabled (i messed up by disabling it the first time I used it).

If the game isn't loading because of mods you can go into

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config

and change ModsConfig.xml to remove all the mods by removing the "active mods" that will look like <li>mod</li> and add in there

<li>Core</li>

DanRowan

Quote from: Abrexus on April 23, 2015, 01:35:32 PM
Quote from: DanRowan on April 23, 2015, 11:55:54 AM
Is there a way to make your colonists use the organ vat like the crematorium? I seem to remember in vanilla that they would automatically burn bodies but I have not seen a colonist use the organ vat to dispose of bodies without me having to give them the command. Could you flag the organ vat as a crematorium so if you dont have one they would use that to get rid of bodies or is that not possible?

Awesome I will try that, thank you.

All worktables have a set priority order that is predetermined in the workgivers.xml - unfortunately the game does not let you modify the priority order (yet).  Make sure there are no other tables with active crafting orders that are preventing the colonists from working the organ vat, as it is low on the priority list.  You can manually go in and change the priority to a higher number if you prefer.

Ninefinger

Quote from: Savagedingo on April 23, 2015, 08:05:29 PM
Since people seem to be active, I'll ask here.  I just had an escape pod land, is there no way to get the person to join you without making them a prisoner?

I was under the impression that people would randomly join your colony, but I've never seen anyone ever just join my colony.  It's always prisoners.

Once you play long enough you will get random people joining your colony out of nowhere but it will only happen during the early stages usually or at least if you have very small amount of people in the colony, you can choose to rescue people in crashed ship pods but they will not join your colony unless you make them prisoner and recruit them. you can also rescue injured visitors to keep them as friends so they wont attack and there is a small random chance they will choose to join your colony after rescuing them but usually they will just go home. :D