[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hypnoshadow

erathia

Quote from: hypnoshadow on June 17, 2015, 12:03:09 PM
this is my mod list if it helps?
EdBInterface,EdBPrepareCarefully,fashioning hyperweave and synthread,GlitterTech,laser and plasma weapons,mad skills and project armoury

It's GlitterTech that wont let you do your surgery, been here done that:

First, you need to get EdbModOrder, load SuperiorCrafting ( SCA10Core ) after GlitterTech to ensure that the modified xml i'll post here containing all the surgeries for these two mods override the main load sequence
I dont know if there is already a fix for that, but i made my own : http://pastebin.com/c9NetxAu
Paste it here Rimworld\Mods\SCA10Core\Defs\RecipeDefs and make sur that it is a XML file, if needed, rename it to Recipes_Surgery.xml

d3mons

Beathrus

Is there a way to mend clothing items or weapons in this mod yet? Also...

Need!

erathia

I wont play alpha 11 without it. Not even once, it's there, updated, with all the EDB collection, but it miss it's cerise sur le gateau!

themightysushicat

after playing a long time with this mod, i find it hard to play without it and im annoyed that it wont update!

nmid

Quote from: themightysushicat on June 19, 2015, 07:19:49 PM
after playing a long time with this mod, i find it hard to play without it and im annoyed that it wont update!

lol, yea... I keep trying to make steel bars in my core game.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

wizzard42

erathia

Noooooooo dont give up yet, we will be rewarded for our patience!

Abrexus

Hey Everyone,

I am just about finished updating to alpha 11.  I am very sorry for the delay, but I have been dealing with a health issue that has slowed my progress on the mod development.  I normally don't like to bring my personal problems to the forums (and I am in no way looking for sympathy), but I want everyone to know what's going on.  You have all been great supporters, and your kindness and concern has been a great help to me in dealing with my issues.  I promise to have it out very soon.  In fact I only have a few more files to finish updating, and I should have a working test version available for download.  See below the doctors report to get an idea of what I am dealing with.  (And no, I am not worried about people knowing my name....I'm not that paranoid  :o

wizzard42

paja338

Keep your health a no.1 priority and get better.

I am sure we all would like to keep playing further versions of rimworld with your mod and don't care about waiting a while for it.  ;D

akiceabear

Hope the health situation stabilizes/improves - I've had a few health issues in the past and know how (even my non-life threatening ones) can impact everything else going on in life at the time.

As you know, this mod is beloved by the community, but I'd rather see your steady involvement over time, rather than a rushed release after one particular alpha and burnout.