[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beathrus

So, quick question; what research do I need to do, to get Stone walls?

Galvenox

Beathrus

Uh huh, Uh huh... I researched 'Construction I' and did not get the ability to make stone walls... Is why I am asking. x.x

Beathrus

Quote from: Canute on June 23, 2015, 01:36:41 PM
1. Maybe you do the common mistake, you only get the option to place a special material wall/door/workbench/furniture when you got these material at your stockpile.

2. At the Craftman's table you can made Stoneblock.

If you are unsure about what do what, since there is no manual for this complex Mod.
You should safe your game, at the Option enable Development mode, at the Icon top right activate God mode.
Place the workbench you are missing, instant finish some Researches and watch what you get from what.
After you gather some nessesary info's just disable Development mode and load your safe game.

Well, Just in case some mods might be clashing. Here is what I am working with.

Edit: I do have a craft table, and I made stone blocks. Still can't make stone walls, I'll try making more blocks out of other materials to see if that changes anything.

Edit: I figured it out. I am the dumb, please disregard my earlier post about not being able to make stone walls. Excuse me now, while I dunk my head in ice and laugh at myself.

MoreHair
AnimalHideWorking
Apparello
Ceiling Lights
EdbInterface
EdbModOrder
EdbPrepareCarefully
Hospitality
IndividualAppearance
Mad Skills
Modular Tables
MoreFactionsSpawn
Norbals
Norbals MoreFactionSpawn
PawnStateIcon
Pirates!
Pirates! MoreFactionSpawn
PowerSwitch
Rimfire
RightToolForTheJob
SCA11Core
T-ConditionRed
T-CoreCropTweaks
Temperature Control
T-ExpandedCloth
T-Expanded Crops
T-MiscStuff
T-MoreBedsCloth
T-MoreFloors
VeinMiner

Patrykbono20

Thanks for update.
I hope You feels better.
Your Cheers Abrexus :D

Just 3 mods left to perfect game :)

nmid

Quote from: Patrykbono20 on June 23, 2015, 01:51:58 PM
Thanks for update.
I hope You feels better.

what's your ideal mod list?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

wizzard42

something I'm not sure is intended or not, but if you try to make soil rich and you happen to have a growing zone with trees on top and the trees are growing they'll be cut down even if they don't have the mulch right now so if a guy is both on construction, planting and cutting he ends up cutting down and replanting the same tree over and over again.

Patrykbono20

Quote from: nmid on June 23, 2015, 02:14:23 PM
Quote from: Patrykbono20 on June 23, 2015, 01:51:58 PM
Thanks for update.
I hope You feels better.

what's your ideal mod list?

Apothecarius
Apparello
Clutter
Enhanced defence from Jaxa
HighPop Teller
Knockouts
Miscelanous
Superior Crafting
Stonecutting tweak
Ts`Mod
Turret Colection

need:
Project Armory
Glitter Tech
Expanded Minnig

and 2 more like:
A2b belts
Mining scanner from Rikki

Galvenox

I installed the update, but removing floors is still broken for me. I can designate it, so that's a progress, but colonists will just come to a tile, stand a second removing the mark from it and that's all, they move on.

tirramissu

Hi!
Just noticed that equipment rack can't store weapons and appeal.

Abrexus

Quote from: tirramissu on June 24, 2015, 04:34:30 PM
Hi!
Just noticed that equipment rack can't store weapons and appeal.

Update incoming for the fix!  Thanks very much for pointing this out!  Also, I did test the floor removal and it appears to be working for me.  I'll do some more in depth testing however just to make sure.

tirramissu

Awesome!
Few more moments:
1. Surgical operations are done in regular beds sometimes, though 2-3 special medical beds are free;
2. Settlers are not wearing armor vests by themselves, as they did it in previous mod version (Al.  10).

Galvenox

I can't install Scyther Blade, there is no such option in operations menu. and about that floors problem, I created a new game to check it and if floors aren't supposed to leave materials after removing, it's working fine. it's just my old save that's causing the bug, but no biggie.

BMS

Quote from: tirramissu on June 24, 2015, 05:31:50 PM
Awesome!
Few more moments:
1. Surgical operations are done in regular beds sometimes, though 2-3 special medical beds are free;
2. Settlers are not wearing armor vests by themselves, as they did it in previous mod version (Al.  10).

1. Confirmed and my guy got malaria and just wouldnt get out of the regular bed(and was cured before it became major).  I could have forced him out but i just let him stay
2. my guys seem to be wearing armor fine - but i will always have one guy that likes his cobraskin duster more than he would legendary power armor.

ps - watched this mod grow from first post just tried it two days ago - really bang up job OP
Shackleberry: Would be useful if there was an XSD (XML Schema Definition) for each of the XML files, would make validating XML between version far easier.

Abrexus

Quote from: BMS on June 24, 2015, 11:17:26 PM
1. Confirmed and my guy got malaria and just wouldnt get out of the regular bed(and was cured before it became major).  I could have forced him out but i just let him stay
2. my guys seem to be wearing armor fine - but i will always have one guy that likes his cobraskin duster more than he would legendary power armor.

ps - watched this mod grow from first post just tried it two days ago - really bang up job OP

Thanks for the kind words!  As for the medical bed issue....not sure what's causing that.  I checked the xml files, and the medical bed is properly flagged "<bed_defaultMedical>true</bed_defaultMedical>" and it's the only bed with that flag, so they should default to that one before any other bed if they need medical attention.  I'm going to have to put my thinking cap on for that one.