[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prototype2001

Bug: Majority of the recipes in the smithing table don't list the ingredients when you hit the "..." button, instead it says ex: sniper rifle requires 100 ingredients and 10 ingredients. (v0702)

Abrexus

Quote from: prototype2001 on July 04, 2015, 07:02:22 AM
Bug: Majority of the recipes in the smithing table don't list the ingredients when you hit the "..." button, instead it says ex: sniper rifle requires 100 ingredients and 10 ingredients. (v0702)

That's a "feature" of vanilla Rimworld.  Any crafting that uses the recipemaker so that you can go back and finish the item later does that.  Weapons, apparel, and art also do the same thing.

prototype2001

Quote from: Abrexus on July 04, 2015, 08:28:00 AM
Quote from: prototype2001 on July 04, 2015, 07:02:22 AM

That's a "feature" of vanilla Rimworld.  Any crafting that uses the recipemaker so that you can go back and finish the item later does that.  Weapons, apparel, and art also do the same thing.

I don't understand. Some recipes list the ingredients such as bionic spine: requires 10 artificial bones, 20 plasteel, & 30 microchips. However flamethrower does not tell you what it needs, it just says 100 ingredients and 10 ingredients. Which should be listed as 100 steel bars and 10 plasteel bars i believe. How is this not a bug?

Edit: Bug? I have 3 industrial coolers, the side thats suppose to receive heat is cooler then the side thats suppose to receive cold. Also why does the industrial cooler consume 4.3x less power then vanilla cooler?

Edit2: Description for the manned & AI sentry turrets are the same both stating they are manned. The "gatling sentry turret" is the most op thing i've seen so far in this game, not sure why its 10x more powerful then the "sentry turret".  Some other balance issue i see is that the cowboy hat and the duster is also very op, they give my characters 160F(lol) maximum tolerable temperature far exceeding any heat waves.

Whiplash

I once read "ColonistsCount + 0.4*TurretCount" as the math behind the raid strength and frequency.

I am wondering though... "TurretCount", is that a counter on autoturrets, or also manned turrets/mortar. If I have a square non-mountain base out in the open. I can get attacked from 4 sides. Would building 4 manned turrets on each side equate to ColonistCount + 0.4*16 or ColonistCount + 0.4*0 ?

uruz

Bug: Traders arrive, but don't drop a tent and don't leave; they end up exhausted/starving and go berserk and kill each other.

mrofa

Quote from: uruz on July 04, 2015, 11:36:57 PM
Bug: Traders arrive, but don't drop a tent and don't leave; they end up exhausted/starving and go berserk and kill each other.

Traders are Haplo creation so ask on his topic here :)
All i do is clutter all around.

Abrexus

Updated to 0704

* Fix to allow scars to be healed on any body part
(Thanks to some wonderful help from mrofa)

uruz

Quote from: mrofa on July 05, 2015, 04:55:34 AM
Quote from: uruz on July 04, 2015, 11:36:57 PM

Traders are Haplo creation so ask on his topic here :)

Thanks for the derp fix. Posted late and I was tired.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Abrexus on July 05, 2015, 07:51:48 AM
Updated to 0704

* Fix to allow scars to be healed on any body part
(Thanks to some wonderful help from mrofa)

Thanks to you too for great work!  ;)

thoregan

Hello, this mod look amazing but i have a little problem, when i start a new colony one of my guys only wait he don't sleep, eat or anything else anymore, i use only this mod.

thoregan

I try with Prepare carefully and without same bug for both, this happens for each colony and this bug seems to happens every time on the first guys in the create characters screen.

Edit : I have this message when i launch the game only with superior craft enabled.

Abrexus

Quote from: thoregan on July 05, 2015, 10:05:55 AM
I try with Prepare carefully and without same bug for both, this happens for each colony and this bug seems to happens every time on the first guys in the create characters screen.

Edit : I have this message when i launch the game only with superior craft enabled.

Make sure you're using the correct version of SC.  It appears you're using version 0703 and not 0704.

thoregan

Nice this work great with v704, i think i download your mod just before you upload the v704, thanks.

erathia

Anyway we should find a way to make a framework so that any other mod could use SCA ressources if it's installed, that would be awsome for compatibilty issues and for gaming experience!

PS: sorry for offtopic but i got to point something out..

[frenchfag]
Oh mon dieu un noëliste! fuyez pauvres fou!
[/frenchfag]

kaptain_kavern

[frenchfag]
Oh mon dieu un noëliste! fuyez pauvres fou!
[/frenchfag]
Haha ca existe encore ça ^^