Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• August 15, 2020, 02:54:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 85

Author Topic: [A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712  (Read 443431 times)

pigman999999999

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712
« Reply #1065 on: July 30, 2015, 12:38:48 PM »

it doset work the download

rexlord

• Super Translator
  • Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: July 30, 2015, 01:29:59 PM »

broken link lasted version

dareddevil7

• Tester
  • Colonist
  • Full Of Ideas, No Clue How To Make Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: July 30, 2015, 07:12:26 PM »

some type of sub-dermal body armor would be sweet, but so would be synthetic hearts and having a second artificial heart in the even the original is shot

mathwizi2005

• Drifter
  • I will put text here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: July 31, 2015, 12:11:10 AM »

some type of sub-dermal body armor would be sweet, but so would be synthetic hearts and having a second artificial heart in the even the original is shot

Its possible right now....but the problem is there isn't enough ailments to facilitate the need for bionic organs (or more to the point, they happen so rarely its not even work bothering)
But I'm sure once Cancers and diseases are added, via vanilla or in the mod, then the need for bionic organs will come with, and hopefully a full body health system will have been finalized (we are only at Alpha 11)

dareddevil7

• Tester
  • Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: July 31, 2015, 12:13:15 AM »

Its possible right now....but the problem is there isn't enough ailments to facilitate the need for bionic organs (or more to the point, they happen so rarely its not even work bothering)
But I'm sure once Cancers and diseases are added, via vanilla or in the mod, then the need for bionic organs will come with, and hopefully a full body health system will have been finalized (we are only at Alpha 11)

yeah, But do you really need an excuse for implanted body armor?

Ember

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: July 31, 2015, 12:57:38 AM »

not sure this has been asked and too lazy to go through the entire thread, but is there any way to regrow limbs for those that don't like bionic parts?

mathwizi2005

• Drifter
  • I will put text here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: July 31, 2015, 12:13:24 PM »

Thats because currently, the heath system does nothing with damage mitigation in anyway, it would need a partial rewrite to call up armor methods. So currently, no. Eventually, yes.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 12:15:14 PM by mathwizi2005 »

dareddevil7

• Tester
  • Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: July 31, 2015, 12:19:49 PM »

Thats because currently, the heath system does nothing with damage mitigation in anyway, it would need a partial rewrite to call up armor methods. So currently, no. Eventually, yes.

ok, will just have to be fine with power armor that seems to randomly open up and invite enemy fire in for tea

Daketh

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: July 31, 2015, 07:16:19 PM »

Hey folks!

I've been trying out a new ice-sheet game with SC (latest), and while it's crazy fun so far, I just noticed something in an attack of about a dozen tribespeople, many of whom have ranged weapons.

They never fired a ranged attack through my embrasures. Just melee attacked them. This didn't match what happened in A10 when I played with SC, so I'm wondering if it's a bug, and, if so, if anyone's figured out a fix.

Der_Doodle

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: August 01, 2015, 11:36:13 AM »

Sometimes rarely they shoot through them and hit with nearly each shot but yeah mostly enemys ignore shooting and just meele the walls

On a site note how did you manage SC on an icesheet? Since hydropots need mulch and glass i never survive that long

Daketh

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: August 01, 2015, 04:43:48 PM »

A combo of things:

1. Got comfy with cannibalism. Didn't really see any other way to keep food up.
2. Got lucky with a massive cavern that had some exposed soil (and stone and perma-ice, too) when I heated it. Naturally found this when I was mining into a mountain to make a base.
3. Wind power seemed the quickest way to get heaters up and running. Steel was not too hard to find.

Even then, only one of my original colonists is still alive, and she lost both arms to raids at various points. I've been lucky to grow enough that we're at the Chemlab/Organ Vat/Smithing table level of tech finally, but it's been pretty hard, even then.

The other-side-of-the-map evil ship drop didn't help any, either. Eeesh.

JesterBlue

• Drifter
  • Some Dude in a cave growing potatoes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: August 03, 2015, 03:46:30 AM »

Ah Icesheet! Until we can use dead body as mulch, wood is perhaps the most important asset in the Icesheet.

1. Scout the map, look for a steel structure and deconstruct it for steel bar. will save you time to get that research table up and going.
2. Drag a huge growing are around the map to find a good patch of gravel for your farm, forget hydroponic. Gravel only have 60% grow but begger can't be chooser but keep the light and temp up as your plants are fragile.
3. Should not run low on stone and metal so trade, you'll never know when the trader return.
4. Compartmentalize your growing area so you won't lose all your crop when the wall break
5. [Exploit] Don't build wall. Stonewalls took tons of time to build so to have them quickly, lay down some blue prints and have your pawn deliver the resource to them, order the pawn manually so they deliver resource to all blueprints (they turn to building sites) when you see the roof formed, you now have a walless room with bitching insulation, build gradually when you have time (which you should have, plenty)

pieman7414

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: August 03, 2015, 05:25:29 PM »

Is the link broken?

Sir_W_Scott

• Muffalo
  • Vanilla Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: August 03, 2015, 09:49:10 PM »

You can DL the mod from nexusmods
"Recruitment failed 1% chance"
Prisoner recruitment. What it feels like:
http://sketchtoy.com/66370283

The human meals doesn't help.
« By A Friend »

sensiman

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: August 04, 2015, 06:56:20 PM »

i dont have an account in nexus mods and i am loath to make one,any other way?
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 85