[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beathrus

Quote from: mckinnal on September 19, 2015, 07:03:38 PM
any chance this will be updated for A12?

Eventually, if you want, dismar uploaded a 'tweaked' SC, its higher in the thread. Its good for Temp until SC updates.

pigman999999999

dam i was thinking it would be out by now i took off of rimworld and the forms for 3 weeks well guse time to buy more games to stop my boardem yes i know there is a lot of temp SC remakes but still

TLHeart

Quote from: pigman999999999 on September 23, 2015, 08:16:12 AM
dam i was thinking it would be out by now i took off of rimworld and the forms for 3 weeks well guse time to buy more games to stop my boardem yes i know there is a lot of temp SC remakes but still

and that is all we will get of SC, as abrexuis is not working on it, but some other mysterious mod.

isistoy

Quote from: TLHeart on September 23, 2015, 07:33:54 PM
and that is all we will get of SC, as abrexuis is not working on it, but some other mysterious mod.
As to a migrated A12 SC, nobody but Abrexus can say...
::)
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

Xerxes99

Oh man - without it I realise that Superior Crafting was the only thing keeping me playing. Thanks to those who have tweaked it for a12 but they just aint the same. Come back Abrexus! We love your work!

akiceabear

Ditto! I'm having a ton of fun with Combat Realism, but combining it with Abrexus crafting approach would be amazing!

isistoy

Yes, would like to try that myself as well. Both good in concepts and realizations
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

1999even

I have used SC in all the latest version and i cant play without it. this is definitely my favorite mod.
i almost think i would donate i someone could get it for A12 too, it would be SO awesome to use it with the animal taming mechanic.

-----------------------------------
<3 <3 Superior Crafting <3 <3
-----------------------------------
RIP SC  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

pippi

Beathrus

Whoever is working on upgrading this, I thank you dearly... But I have to say it.

Gimme update!

-Insert grabby hands-

Flint

ohne sc macht rim world keinen spass
der ander mod ist ganz ok aber kein sc

rsof69

Quote from: Flint on October 02, 2015, 09:59:03 AM
without sc makes RIM World no fun
the other mod is quite ok

pls speak english next time

Mangus

One of my favourite mods.  Hope to see some type of new version soon.  Keep up the good work.  Thanks.

Beathrus

:'( Every time I see this topic updated, and see it hasn't been updated; I cry a bit.

qurdind

Quote from: Beathrus on October 06, 2015, 02:04:11 PM
:'( Every time I see this topic updated, and see it hasn't been updated; I cry a bit.

Yeah, thanks for making it come to the top of the modlist again and getting my hopes up! Haha.