[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beathrus

Quote from: qurdind on October 06, 2015, 02:35:16 PM
Quote from: Beathrus on October 06, 2015, 02:04:11 PM
:'( Every time I see this topic updated, and see it hasn't been updated; I cry a bit.

Yeah, thanks for making it come to the top of the modlist again and getting my hopes up! Haha.

The suffering must be shared!  :P

Patrykbono20

Quote from: rsof69 on October 02, 2015, 12:57:03 PM
Quote from: Flint on October 02, 2015, 09:59:03 AM
without sc makes RIM World no fun
the other mod is quite ok

pls speak english next time

I followed this statement I warn, so you better watch out

Beathrus

So... any  info on this mod, or the 'Secret' one that is being worked on?

Kolljak

:D im just posting because of posts i do love this mod i hope to see it picked back up.

dismar

Here is another release for SA from me. It's about 90-95% the original now. With just three things missing from the original :
The Growing is not hidden behind research.
Healing scars has been removed.
Training tools has been removed.

Mainly because I didn't want to mess with stuff inside the Dll.
Most everything else is working now and should be in the right spots with updates to a12.
I am just one person there's probably bugs here and there. But I did take a colony from start to blast off building everything along the way...

I take no credit for this updated mod, only know that we miss you Abrexus. And hope your new project out shines this one!
Download Here!

Jarwy

Quote from: dismar on October 12, 2015, 07:03:16 PM
Here is another release for SA from me. It's about 90-95% the original now. With just three things missing from the original :

Most everything else is working now and should be in the right spots with updates to a12.
I am just one person there's probably bugs here and there. But I did take a colony from start to blast off building everything along the way...

I take no credit for this updated mod, only know that we miss you Abrexus. And hope your new project out shines this one!
Download Here!

I'll give it a go. Abrexus' SC is easily the most entertaining Rimworld experience. Thanks for all the work you have done to make it compatible with A12.

//edit: Heya, looks like the tech tree isn't working correctly in this one. As in; Power I doesn't lead to Power II and so on. Look into it if you got the time.

Smexy_Vampire

Download Here!
is the dragable hydroponics in thats one of the main featches im look at becuse tabbles are limited id like to to able to make a custome grow zone insine on concreat

Codingale

If you want I can look into it, I'm experienced with C# but inexperienced with how exactly modding works with this game... Though something like this is exactly what I was looking for and I'd really like Scar removal if possible and this seems to be the only mod that does that. I can decompile the DLL and modify/update it if required. Just tell me what ya need and I'll see about getting it updated if nothing has changed much. I really wish Documentation was better for the API side of things with C# modding.

dismar

Quote from: Jarwy on October 13, 2015, 12:58:02 AM

//edit: Heya, looks like the tech tree isn't working correctly in this one. As in; Power I doesn't lead to Power II and so on. Look into it if you got the time.
Well I've messed with 4 new worlds on two different computers and all seems to be working well.. I researched power and power 2 came up and so on. some tech has more the one unlocker to adv. but all the I's and most II's should work.

Jarwy

Quote from: dismar on October 14, 2015, 11:09:44 AM
Quote from: Jarwy on October 13, 2015, 12:58:02 AM

Well I've messed with 4 new worlds on two different computers and all seems to be working well.. I researched power and power 2 came up and so on. some tech has more the one unlocker to adv. but all the I's and most II's should work.

Hm, alright,  I wonder what I did wrong. I even used a fresh install of Rimworld.

/edit: And I found out the problem. I'm a moron. :o I had researched Crafting I and Construction I, but not Power I, which is required for level 2. Sorry for all the hastle.

Warriser

First off, love this mod.
Also, I'm sure this as been asked but when will you be updating to A12? Was looking forward to using this with some other mods but didn't notice till today your mod is still at A11.

No rush tho. :D

Beathrus

Quote from: Warriser on October 14, 2015, 10:43:10 PM
First off, love this mod.
Also, I'm sure this as been asked but when will you be updating to A12? Was looking forward to using this with some other mods but didn't notice till today your mod is still at A11.

No rush tho. :D

The mod maker is working on a different, secret mod. So its up to whoever wants to update this. A couple people are working on it now, if you read back, someone has done a 95% complete update to A12.

Cedarik

The downloads on the first page do not work,they create errors with the current version.Thought it was available being up on the list again really like this one.Misleading because says work for 11 and after.

TLHeart

Quote from: Cedarik on October 16, 2015, 02:52:38 AM
The downloads on the first page do not work,they create errors with the current version.Thought it was available being up on the list again really like this one.Misleading because says work for 11 and after.
Abrexus is not updating this mod...
here is an update provided by another modder

Download Here!

Entropy147

Download Here!

I don't know if it's on my side but the bionics table and the option to make advanced prosthetics is missing, good job though  8)