[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

II7II LOCKDOWN

r4ky

Headshotkill

r4ky

he said something big coming but 4 month later still nothing and he didn't said anything during this time too that is the most strange, it should be cool to have some news about his project or just know if he still working on.... i'am waiting from A11 to play back rimworld because i don't like without this mod, well i think i will have to wait more ^^

i hope we will soon have any news from Abrexus.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: r4ky on June 14, 2016, 08:39:56 AM
he said something big coming but 4 month later still nothing and he didn't said anything during this time too that is the most strange, it should be cool to have some news about his project or just know if he still working on.... i'am waiting from A11 to play back rimworld because i don't like without this mod, well i think i will have to wait more ^^

i hope we will soon have any news from Abrexus.

Didn't this get mostly enveloped within Hardcore SK? If so, you can just play this using A12 (still being developed for A13 which I believe you can get the beta of on github). Unless of course there are other parts of Hardcore SK you don't care for.

Having said that, I am curious as to whether the OP still has the project he mentioned a couple months ago in progress?

r4ky

yes i see the mod is updated in the modpack hardcore SK, look cool but they re so many mod i don't want i was using the Ultimate Overhaul Modpack and i can't get all the fun i had with than the other modpack and i think the hardcore SK just have too much mod and should remove some of them^^ so i'm just waiting this mod to be updated and download all the mod i want without have to download a modpack to play

Last2Night

Any chance for us to see A14 compatible version?
Thanks

r4ky

erathia

I shall name you master in necromantics, congrats!

BlackSmokeDMax

Sorry for the necro, but relevant....

A modder on Steam has taken up the mantle and has been working on updating this mod for the last couple months. I have been testing it for most of that time and it is in really good shape. Still getting some small updates every few weeks, but very, very, playable. Author does still have it listed as a "Test" version though, so if that is problem, be warned ;)

Here is a link to the Steam version: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1279138912

The author does give credit back to this thread and the original author, so I thought I'd do a little plug for him/her here. Not to mention of course those who would be interested but don't really browse the Steam workshop often.

Canute

kaptain_kavern tryed a similar project
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=27252.0
but he is MIA.
To bad he is steam only and don't even use github. :-(

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Canute on April 10, 2018, 04:08:51 PM
kaptain_kavern tryed a similar project
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=27252.0
but he is MIA.
To bad he is steam only and don't even use github. :-(

Yep, think I posted in KK's thread. Not sure how far he ever got with that project. Hope we haven't lost him for good from these forums!

This current project is probably close to 100% if not all the way. Think it is mostly small bugs and balances being fixed at this point.

As far as a github or other release. I asked the modder if they planned to release there or somewhere else, but don't recall them answering, it is very possible they missed that question. I'll ask it again for sure at some point.

Modraneth

we will see a B18 update for the no-steam users?

BlackSmokeDMax

Modraneth