[Reference] Not-so-complete Def reference v11 ResearchDef/PlantProperties added

Started by Latta, March 27, 2015, 09:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latta

Preview screenshot!

Here is a Alpha 9, not-100%-accurate-nor-complete list of ThingDef tags with minimum descriptions.
It will cover following things too:
List of <category>, <eType>, <shaderType>, <linkFlags>, <altitudeLayer> without description.
Properties of <comps>, <building>, <plant> and <verbs> with descriptions.

It is recommended to use it with vanilla Core mod's ThingDef on another side of your monitor, as all it does is to list tags I could write, not detailed "how to write XML".
I'm so tired now so I'll rest for now...

If you have anything to correct(including typoes and grammar errors), want something to be described that is not covered in this, or want something to be described with more detail, let me know. Thank you. If you want to fix it yourself, please PM me so I can send you .docx(MS Word) file.
If someone is going to update wiki with this as a reference, do so. I'm not familiar with wiki's grammar so I'll not do that myself.

Update April 2 : Added ThingDef's <plant>. Added ResearchProjectDef.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Ykara

Uh, great! Thanks for your hard works, it's very helpful!

apljee

Thanks. Now I can finally get to work on BoneMod knowing some more stuff that will help me on my progression. :~)

cythedag

This is a start. Now we just need something like this on the wiki..... that wiki, omg it's pretty much useless. Thanks Latta.

Latta