What awesome happened to you today?

Started by Galileus, November 18, 2013, 10:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galileus

Ok, you all know that title is just an excuse for me to say I did something awesome. And I did. I just made the friggin best invention in culinary history of sad men who work with their PC freelancing.

<glitter>A DOUBLE DECKER PIZZA</glitter>

So, two pizza doughs and pizza stuffing in-between. And the buns are no more than 2mm thick. Literally paper-thin before the baking. This is just the purest form of awesomeness that is known to man. Remember that, people. I am positively convinced this is exactly what we need to end wars in the east. Hell, all the wars. Yes, it is THAT awesome.

Damn, I make awesome pizzas.

Hypolite

This is called "Calzone" in the civilized world :D

Galileus

Be quiet! It's a pizza pancake and I invented it! ;P

W1Z25

we had severe t-storms go through last night and a huge tree fell onto another tree in my yard.. im cutting up 2 trees ffs

free wood anyone??

JuanEnrique

one can win games on my youtube channel, right ?

so, today a user came by the channel, shared 3 videos and commented on one..... he won Kerbal Space Program :D
first winner on my channel YAAY celebration

turns out he also had kerbal space program on his steam "wishlist"
made someone happy

you TOO, can win games on my channel

Hypolite

I think you made your point, JuanEnrique.

Dragula

Galileus; That pizza sounds great! You could even up the awesome-sauce(pun intended) level of the pizza by putting stuff on the second layer!

Like W1Z23 i was having fun with a chainsaw too last Saturday, clearing the remnants of last months storm. Two trees fell on the caravan of a acquaintance and they had to be cleared. With tension on both trees and the caravan, care was required to prevent more damage. Quite a bit of work but he was thankfull. Should have charged him ::)

baxterdavid

Watched an episode of " Downton Abbey " and felt good!

Splinterbee

Video games, are pretty good