Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Segrog

Post modified. User was warned for this post: Rule 12.

BRUH WHY ARE YOU FUCKING ME RIGHT NOW

Adamiks

I used my charm, i flirted with some people (#NoSex) and i have lower warning level now! Yeah, there is invisible warning level (#iThink)!

1239. You got a avatar on sale, Segrog. Congrats!

TheGentlmen

Like my new name... 1240

Edit... don't wan't to get banned...

Segrog

Adamiks

"That said, if you could beg for it, what would you want your title be, Adamiks? I can't think of anything good at the moment."

Maybe "Too Lazy To Learn C#"?

@Segrog if "ty" = Tynan, then no, i can say that it wasn't Tynan, but i'm not sure if i can say you who that was (you know, it's all admin's cold blood banner reputation ;d)

1242 = 7. 7 is ideal number! Yea!

Segrog

Adamiks

Oh... Emm.... I was just happy that you got avatar, goddamit!

*runs away from sex monster*

TheGentlmen

Anyone know where steam support when't? 4 days... no response... they must be sleeping or something...
Going to give them tell the end of the week... or else they've lost a protencial credit card so swallow...

Segrog

1246, HAVE ALL OF MY SEX ADAM. ALSO GENTL, WHEN'T? AS IN WHEN NOT? WHAT DOES WHEN'T MEAN?

Adamiks

Segrog

1247 PRAIISEEEE THE LOORRRDSSS I WAS MAKING A MAP FOR CSGO AND WHEN I CRAHSED. THAN I RESTARTED MY COMPUTER AND LOADED THE VMF FILE IT WAS EMPTY AND I WAS SO FUCKING MAD SO THEN I JUST KINDA STARTED STARING A MY SCREEN AND THEN I RESTARTED SOURCE SDK HAMMER A FEW TIMES AND IT SAID "THE PROGRAM DID NOT CLOSE PROPERLY, WOULD YOU LIKE TO LOAD YOUR LAST AUTO SAVE?" AND I SAID YES AND MY MAP WAS BACK. ALSO ADAM.... IS THAT A YES TO MY OFFER? ORR.....

StorymasterQ

1 2 4 8 is 2x for x between 0 and 3.

YAY!
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Adamiks

NO! I DON'T KNOW! MAYBE! AHH!!! FUCK IT!!!

*pulls pants*

You know what to do boy!

Segrog

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite