Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

1502?
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

_syntaxera_

-----  XD This looks horrible
Ɩϛ0Ɛ

StorymasterQ

1504 LET'S GET IT UP AGAIN!

(That's what she said)
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

A Friend

Petition to change the title to: Count to 9000 before Tynan and Co. goes on holiday!

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Mr.Cross

pfft, Fat chance of that happening!
Claims to know most things.

A Friend

1507 1508

Edit: Goddamnit wrong number.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Mr.Cross

StorymasterQ

1510 First post of the day, in the counting thread. Most bestest way to start.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

Mr.Cross

According to the forums time on your post it was one of the last, unless of course you had just woke up. In which case g'morning!

Lazer144

I BE CLAIMING THE MIGHTY NUMBER OF 1512 TAKE  THAT INTERNET!!!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

StorymasterQ

1513 YES, I AM ON THE EASTERN HEMISPHERE!

It's 09:34AM Sep 4th, 2015 as I type this. I have much work in front of me, yet here I am on the counting thread.

A Friend

Quote from: StorymasterQ on September 03, 2015, 09:34:20 PM
1513 YES, I AM ON THE EASTERN HEMISPHERE!

It's 09:34AM Sep 4th, 2015 as I type this. I have much work in front of me, yet here I am on the counting thread.

Sounds like time well spent.

StorymasterQ

1515 THAT TIME WAS NOT EVEN SPENT :p I've had 4 sudden restarts this morning alone, with about an hour in between. Nothing seems to be wrong, and I'm behind a corporate firewall+proxy, so I can't think of anything wrong with my PC. Weird. Well, if it continues, I'll have another one in about 20 minutes.

Mr.Cross

Ah, I see, Well good luck with that!