Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Omega

2717,5 + 2717,5

Is Adamiks going mad because of the numbers?

<=To Be Continued/\/

mabor0shi

I hope not. For all we know, it may already have happened. It's hard to tell. :-\
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Listen1

Sheesh... what happened to this topic?

Also, Adamiks, I'm thinking of buying Undertale and using this long weekend ( 4 days long) to play it. I remember that you liked the game very much, I think you even recomended it to me. Anyway, do you have any tips for the game?

mabor0shi

Quote from: Listen1 on February 23, 2017, 08:53:28 PM
Sheesh... what happened to this topic?

Also, Adamiks, I'm thinking of buying Undertale and using this long weekend ( 4 days long) to play it. I remember that you liked the game very much, I think you even recomended it to me. Anyway, do you have any tips for the game?
I played Undertale. The gameplay is almost non-existent. The game relies on you: having old-school RPG nostalgia, caring about the story, and thinking the dialogue is funny. I enjoyed it. As for tips, I think there's a hidden door somewhere in a dark maze-like area. Look it up if you care. You don't need tips.5439
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Rock5

Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

catter

Quote from: Rock5 on February 23, 2017, 09:35:38 PM
Dang son! How did you find that color?

Quote from: mabor0shi on February 23, 2017, 03:49:44 AM
You must be very sensitive, like me. That's the only criticism I have given. That you're sensitive.
The only social hole here is the one in your heart, catter. I will fill it with friendship. BTW, u posted some really funny stuff in the wishing thread. i was lurking and i laughed a lot, it was impressive :)) My new favorite thread. 5427
Thanks bro.

Rock5

Quote from: catter on February 23, 2017, 09:41:59 PM
Quote from: Rock5 on February 23, 2017, 09:35:38 PM
Dang son! How did you find that color?
Well... first I had to figure out how to do custom colors. Then I just assumed the background was a shade of grey and kept testing until I got it.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

mabor0shi

Are we doing hidden numbers?
[hideNumber]5443[/hideNumber] did it work??

mabor0shi

catter

mabor0shi

I'm trying to do a thing where I put a positive spin on the corrupt-a-wish at the end. I think it can get pretty dark sometimes, so I'm giving a "look on the bright side". You will not want to miss it. I know you will not.

catter

ummmmm, I just failed then, I posted death.

mabor0shi

that's cool. I was just sayin that I'm doing this thing. You have your own thing: every wish kills the wisher

catter

not, really... but they all do end depressing though.