Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on February 27, 2017, 06:40:17 PM
I didn't even want an award so you can take it.
it has your name and picture on it, why would i want it? Besides, it took me a long time pasting your face over Eddie Murphy's face. Just take the award and cut the false humility. It's OK to be proud of such a grand achievement.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Adamiks

Der Failer

catter

But I actually don't want it, why can't you understand when someone doesn't want the spotlight. I don't want it because I want no one to find the truth about me... EVER!

Adamiks

And what's the truth about you? That you like counting your life away? Don't worry man, we all are countoholics here.

Robloxsina66

Adamiks

mabor0shi

Quote from: Adamiks on February 28, 2017, 02:14:30 PM
And what's the truth about you? That you like counting your life away? Don't worry man, we all are countoholics here.
1. Have you ever decided to stop counting for a week or so, but only lasted for a couple of days?
2. Do you wish people would mind their own business about your counting-- stop telling you what to do?
3. Do you ever count right after waking up?
4. Has your counting caused trouble at home?
5.Have you missed days of work or school because of counting?
6.Do you tell yourself you can stop counting any time you want to, you just never want to?
7.Have you ever felt that your life would be better if you did not count?
Only you can decide whether you are a countoholic. But if you answered yes to 5505 or more of these questions, you are in the right place.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Adamiks

Der Failer

Adamiks

Barazen

I step away for a few days and i come back to this?!

I am truly at home in this forum haha, lot are great
Anyone else felt their heart break when a pawns marriage falls apart?
Doc & Valarie, I shipped it, she flipped it.

Adamiks