Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on August 20, 2017, 05:38:38 PM
Give me the alternative stuff any day... Either that or parodies.

Meh, there's got to be at least 6919 songs from each genre.
alternative to what? purring and meowing?
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

Have you ever heard of They Might be Giants, they are an example of an alternative music band.

Oh well, we have to keep counting...

Mufflamingo

Bleeeee. . . . .

Listen1

Music is an odd beast right? But counting is only for few.

catter

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on August 20, 2017, 07:22:02 PM
Have you ever heard of They Might be Giants, they are an example of an alternative music band.

Oh well, we have to keep counting...

I expected that a cat like you would be into recordings of mice squeaking or something :P I like Alternative and I have heard of TMBG. I like Alt and Indie stuff but you haven't heard of any of the 6,926 bands I like 8) Because I'm super cool. Hey recommend me a TMBG song to find on Youtubes, catter!
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

{insert_name_here}

Has Tynan replied to this thread yet? I'm not going to look through 6926 messages but since the thread is still alive I presume he hasn't. I'm pretty sure Tynan is going to post something stupid on the 8999th post or something.

NeverPire

Now you are supposed to verify that Tynan has never posted in this thread before.
Let's see 6928 posts, good luck !
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

catter

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on August 22, 2017, 07:46:28 PM

Here you go mabor0shi, my favorite album by TMBG.

And the favorite song from it is Climbing the Walls...
reply #6928 was a spambot and he literally didnt count. so this post gets number 6930. For now.
anyways, i
listened to 5 TMBG songs. i thought they's good, but not my bag of tea. I dislike the singer's whiny voice and whimsical/silly/funny lyrics, though. I liked 'With the Dark', wherein he changed his voice and the song had a more complex sound.
https://www.last.fm/user/catter
It says are compatibility rating is Very Low.

Listen1

Today I learned... There's a place in japan where you can buy 92 varieties of Sake... from vending machines. You get 5 cups of sake for roughly 4 dollars...

Danm I need to go to places.

NeverPire

Quote from: mabor0shi on August 22, 2017, 11:23:59 PM
reply #6928 was a spambot and he literally didnt count. so this post gets number 6930. For now.
A spambot, really ?
Some people just post the number. I come for the first time in this thread and I try to make a little joke based on its title and I am a spambot. I don't understand.
Can you give some explanation ?
6933 (because 6928 is valid)
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

mabor0shi

Quote from: NeverPire on August 23, 2017, 06:49:20 AM
Quote from: mabor0shi on August 22, 2017, 11:23:59 PM
A spambot, really ?
Some people just post the number. I come for the first time in this thread and I try to make a little joke based on its title and I am a spambot. I don't understand.
Can you give some explanation ?
6933 (because 6928 is valid)
Reply #6928 is not the post with the number 6928 in it. That's Reply #6927.Reply #6928 was a post by a person with only that 1 post, which was "GoT s7 finale" and a hyperlink. The reason I said "for now" is that I figured the post would be removed by moderator. Which is what happened. Now Reply #6928 is catter. catter is a cat, not a bot.
p.s. The proper number for my post is in the quote.

catter

I was not spamming mabor0shi, first of all. I just missed counted, and that is all. Second that profile you found was not mine, i don't even listen to music on last.fm... I barely know what that even is.

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on August 23, 2017, 05:45:35 PM

I was not spamming mabor0shi, first of all. I just missed counted, and that is all. Second that profile you found was not mine, i don't even listen to music on last.fm... I barely know what that even is.
I was jokin about the profile. But I never said you were spamming. Show me a quote of what I said that could even be misinterpreted as "catter is spamming"! I said that there was a post by a spambot, but I reported it and it was removed by moderator. You didn't miscount. You just didn't read the spambot post which came right before yours and so you assumed that it included the number 6929. Like I said, it was a post linking to what it claimed was "GoT s7 finale". Probably the bot just picked the most active thread or something. YOU ARE A CAT! Here I got you a gift, friend: