Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

mabor0shi

"Zunar J-5, I would like to represent you in your lawsuit against Exo-Force, LLC. I also want to invite you to my nightclub in Georgia, you sexy spacecat. We will dance and discuss your case. Superlawyer out."
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

dburgdorf

Starting next issue: an exciting new story arc! "Exo-Force vs. Super Lawyer"! Don't miss it!
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

XeoNovaDan

catter

Quote from: mabor0shi on January 06, 2018, 10:50:16 PM
"Zunar J-5, I would like to represent you in your lawsuit against Exo-Force, LLC. I also want to invite you to my nightclub in Georgia, you sexy spacecat. We will dance and discuss your case. Superlawyer out."

Oh great, not only am I alone, I'm being watched by a super lawyer who is against Exo-Force...

Now what?

Oh yeah, I need a new platform switch as well as gold.

Kirby23590

Okay no more LEGO this time...

I'm only giving away cowboy hats of different types of leather and different types of accessories to the people in the rimworlds...

The second cowboy hat left to yorkshire skin hat? Yeah that's was a formerly a sheriff that just joined in and can't do anything at all, so now you can wear him now!

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

dburgdorf

This guy didn't have one of Kirby's cowboy hats, and so when he had a bad hair day, he had no choice but to jump into his giant robot war machine and go on a rampage.

Don't be like this guy.  Get one of Kirby's cowboy hats, today!

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Listen1

Being 35 and not wanting to work in the field for which you've prepared is like being half way through an RPG and realizing you've built out your skill tree all wrong and you can't respec and you can't make a new character and there will never be another video game again.

Well fuck, gg lads.

catter

Quote from: Listen1 on January 08, 2018, 12:59:45 PM
Well fuck, gg lads.
Hey, careful what you say in these forums. There are moderators and they will snipe you.

You should use a little bit of FO-RD thinking...

Listen1

But that word means "fun unlike collecting koroks", Zelda BoTW will know.

I thank you for the advice though, I think you will "harvest" your good deeds.

Kirby23590

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

gipothegip

When did we start doing tractors? Fun (unlike collecting koroks) tractors!

BTW, I didn't know *expletive* was a Zelda reference. I've spouted it 7713 times without even thinking about it.
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

dburgdorf

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

catter

Alright everyone, get aboard the LEGO set number train, for that will be the most contested image group in this thread.

Listen1